free stuff!!!

Guest AngelicAcid
Mine come within days.

I had a Maglite, a blanket for the dogs, (which the wife nicked! :laugh:) & a pen.

has anyone looked at their buying history yet? Mine says ive ordered just under a thousand quids worth of things :o

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go onto http://www.4imprint.co.uk make an account and look around when you find something you want click on FREE SAMPLE and it gets posted out.

You get three free samples then you need to post the stuff to another address.

Iv got the Richarts ultima maxi 3 Knife.some binoculars with 6x zoom.and a boxed torch. all came to my door this morning im well pleased because everything is good quality and it didnt cost me a penny :tongue2:

its just saying error in application do you no why thanks

go onto http://www.4imprint.co.uk make an account and look around when you find something you want click on FREE SAMPLE and it gets posted out.

Iv got the Richarts ultima maxi 3 Knife.some binoculars with 6x zoom.and a boxed torch. all came to my door this morning im well pleased because everything is good quality and it didnt cost me a penny :tongue2:

yes, they are too lazy to put up a page that says " site currently closed"

when they are very busy or want to stop some order/freebies they just pull the server and [bANNED TEXT] left with an apache error.

once they have cleared a backlog of orders they will resume the site. its common. Ive done it.

yes, they are too lazy to put up a page that says " site currently closed"

when they are very busy or want to stop some order/freebies they just pull the server and [bANNED TEXT] left with an apache error.

once they have cleared a backlog of orders they will resume the site. its common. Ive done it.

thank mate shud a just keep trying then cheers

• 2 weeks later...
If i have learned anything in my life,there no such thing as a freebie.Unless of course you know Mandy L****

I was about to say Heather Mills had a fair few feebies off Macca but thinking about it her fanny had to do a bit of work.