free stuff!!!

This is the blurb you get when u request a free sample

Your customer care representative will review your request prior to shipment and may contact you with any questions. In order to keep our costs low, certain items may need to be returned to us after you have finished reviewing them. In these cases, we will contact you with further information - of course we pay freight both ways.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss your requirements, call us at

0845 054 4405 and we'll be happy to help.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WooWoo

yesterday an today some of my free stuff arrived :)

the 1gb chrome datastick was very pretty... BUT was only a dummy one so i could see how pretty it was. however I have a manky 4gb stick and it wont be hard to fit the innards of that into the shiny new chrome case. The Binos are 4x30 and whilst nothing special are functional and not at all bad for Free ;) lastly the mini maglite.... yay!! arrived in a nice case with batteries and stuff :)

Orders took a coupla days to arrive and I'm a happy teddy.

Thanks muchly for the headsup Hiho ;):notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::clapper:

SNC12004.jpg

ive had two items turn up yesterday. a cup and a alarm clock, lol yeah i know nothing great but tbh it was all i needed. in side the boxes there is nothing to say about returning the item's, but i will be keeping and using till they ask for them back then er they can lol.

sittin here in my free fleece, got a bag ill be usin as a gamebag and some other bits n pieces are on the way. i phoned them up and they said there was a free-postcode address or something like that, but they didnt send an extra parcel for me to post back with ~ so i think ill be keeping!!!