HERE GOES I CANT STAY AWAY FROM POSTING VIDEO ADDED PAGE 2

Guest markbrick1

Fook, what about the geezer in the studio,,,,,,, "we are the heroes,,,,,,,,,,,,of the cold night", werent he in denim shorts or sommat?

Yes :thumbs:

and Oh lenny the Lion he was some dog eh?

Me an a mate out lamping would come out with the line "known him since 'e was a pup in the basket" when the dogs made difficult catches. :laugh:

An I forget to get the cover signed by Leo, LOL.

Next time Waz Your over :thumbs: and he still has that same old er Jacket LOL

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fook, what about the geezer in the studio,,,,,,, "we are the heroes,,,,,,,,,,,,of the cold night", werent he in denim shorts or sommat?

Yes :thumbs:

and Oh lenny the Lion he was some dog eh?

Me an a mate out lamping would come out with the line "known him since 'e was a pup in the basket" when the dogs made difficult catches. :laugh:

An I forget to get the cover signed by Leo, LOL.

Next time Waz Your over :thumbs: and he still has that same old er Jacket LOL

I bet its you hanging onto the jacket, you groupie you,,,,!

Guest allroundhunter
rounding them rabbits up with the landrover,it is still out there i will get some footage to show how we keep are dogs fit through summer when its not the right time to walk, before i get slated for posting again, its by populer demand i have come back,and not to let a few tossers win,theres no show of antics here no big headedness just a plain video to show i have the best dogs anyway i will head out at 8.30 and see what we can do,this is only practice for this new film ooty and mackem are bringing out staring markbrick and all the others who wish to do a bit for charity

Looking forward to your next posts mate.

good stuff!!!! all you need now is some backing light as tomo stated and it would be an ideal bunny bashing dvd,, :clapper:
lot more getting bashed than bunnies we hope, :whistling: Edited by ooty

nowt wrong with driveing stubbles etc done it for twenty years and had real good nites i still walk a lot as its not always the way to go and the land i hunt or lamp there big fei;lds, sometimes a waste of time walking as u need to cover land to get youre quota or runs, shown a few guys over the years how to do it never had dogs run into motors but have had strangers dogs do it as thye had never run by the side of jeep , plus keeps the dog tip top condition, caught thousands of game like that and a pretty profit , the only thing i would say is not for short winded dogs u need a good bit of stamina as u get alot more runs , thye dont last as long as [bANNED TEXT] running them harder but you get alot more kills , its not for the feint hearted or those thta wont stray from the straight path ,but had some great nites even done it first lite on big old feilds to get kills on game a bit dodgy but well , what the hell, i live and been brought up in an area that holds game because they are keeperd estates roe hares a few rabbs so in a quick shine move on no hanging about ,if your selling game a good way to go, but its lethal and if you want to wipe bits out it can be done ,good thing about it is weather does not play as much as when your after game you haveto b right wimded etc were driving in lites out dog out bang lamps on dogs got the adbvantage and u dont lose him on the lamp , say no more ,

nowt wrong with driveing stubbles etc done it for twenty years and had real good nites i still walk a lot as its not always the way to go and the land i hunt or lamp there big fei;lds, sometimes a waste of time walking as u need to cover land to get youre quota or runs, shown a few guys over the years how to do it never had dogs run into motors but have had strangers dogs do it as thye had never run by the side of jeep , plus keeps the dog tip top condition, caught thousands of game like that and a pretty profit , the only thing i would say is not for short winded dogs u need a good bit of stamina as u get alot more runs , thye dont last as long as [bANNED TEXT] running them harder but you get alot more kills , its not for the feint hearted or those thta wont stray from the straight path ,but had some great nites even done it first lite on big old feilds to get kills on game a bit dodgy but well , what the hell, i live and been brought up in an area that holds game because they are keeperd estates roe hares a few rabbs so in a quick shine move on no hanging about ,if your selling game a good way to go, but its lethal and if you want to wipe bits out it can be done ,good thing about it is weather does not play as much as when your after game you haveto b right wimded etc were driving in lites out dog out bang lamps on dogs got the adbvantage and u dont lose him on the lamp , say no more ,
ran 3 dogs with the moter last night,lot of it on back roads,keeps em proper fit,wont say what i caught, :o
Guest markbrick1

hi whin,hope your well,i must agree with your reply there and also state its not for any one to run a dog at the side of a vehicle mine have worked the vehicle since they were pups around the land in the day,night work really only for the last 3 yrs,the dogs need stamina,and lots of wind in there lungs these dogs of mine will work the vehicle at night and catch large amounts of rabbits,we dont throw them are place them out as some do when game are vermin is spotted,there already out,so again dogs that work vehicles have to be fit,all the best mark

Edited by markbrick1

no ned to throw the dogs out as some do let them out before the games on the only way i used to slip them out is when we had 4 door subaru etc , but if only two door out before your in as opening doors etc in the midle of feilds your only letting the qaury no your here ,and not talking about rabbs ,but either way had some great nites driving stubbles had yanks all sorts of characters ,they says this is a swell way to hjarvest game in a rough climate in winter etc, aahah cheers

Guest markbrick1
I drive the fields & when I get near to the game I drop the rear elec window & the dog is out & away. Saves messing on with doors etc.

yea but i cant see anyone droppin the rear window for a rabbit are 2 mate :whistling::whistling: as thats all i do with the dogs all the best mark

dropping elec windows fech i feched mines dont like elec windows for poaching hunting feched them and cost me money, manual for me as if your out all the time they soon go , i would like to see two 26 inch hounds diveing out the windows a dozen or more times and back in at there chosen qaurry, 3 times a week [bANNED TEXT] , alrite if you have lassie or the littlest hobo they can open the door there selv lol

hey there rabbit catching son of a bitches ahah coney cacther vids or rabbit dugs , get them made ill give u a few tips,lol sell them like the other guys who do them or book writers ive no time find it as its not a dress rehersal when it gets warm, nae good

Guest markbrick1
hey there rabbit catching son of a bitches ahah coney cacther vids or rabbit dugs , get them made ill give u a few tips,lol sell them like the other guys who do them or book writers ive no time find it as its not a dress rehersal when it gets warm, nae good
i think theres a few on here and else were :whistling::whistling: talking about it,as long as it will be for charity mate we can use these dogs and any of my kit and land but we need a bit of experiance on board for the hunting life charity 1, the other well i think we got the experiance :whistling: mark Edited by markbrick1