another night with the whippet

ended the night on ten but as i was leaveing the last field a fox was coming in a few squaks and prince was sliped down the field the went prince all over it then thud as he hit it the dog and fox summer salted twice before falling down a 4 foot ditch i dont know what happened after that but i see the fox high tail it at the end of the bank a pic below of one wet and tired dog

i003.jpg

good lad,had a crack at one field last night(been asked to remove the rabbits by whatever means needed)three half slips with nowt caught lol.very bright and still down this way last night.

like the look of those whippets Robert.

ended the night on ten but as i was leaveing the last field a fox was coming in a few squaks and prince was sliped down the field the went prince all over it then thud as he hit it the dog and fox summer salted twice before falling down a 4 foot ditch i dont know what happened after that but i see the fox high tail it at the end of the bank a pic below of one wet and tired dog

i003.jpg

happydayz mate nearly another dog out my bitch 4 da red fellas

fs shud of matd her again :wallbash: