my life

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

send her to visit family or friends. while she's gone cancel all her credit cards and change the locks on the doors and cars too (if you can). pack away all the pics w/ her in them and all her stuff. get a female freind to do a family/couple portrait w/ you and put it in a frame on the wall. when she gets back call the cops about a crazy woman in your yard. deny ever having met her. allow a cop, but not her, to tour the house. show him the pic of you & you "wife" as proof. let them cart her off as a nut. when she comes back ask her if she want's to talk about Mr Wonderdick. then tell her how it's gonna be (which is whatever you decide).

get rid of her asap a cart never drives the same once another horse has been between the shafts i had the same thing happen to me she left me to bring my kids up on my own now i look back on it and look at her and realise how lucky i was to get out when i did