Gypsies at the pearly gates

40 gypsies arrive at the Pearly Gates in their transit vans and caravans.

St Peter goes into the gatehouse and phones God saying, "I've got 40 travellers here, can I let them in."

God says, "We're over quota with pikeys, go and tell them to chose between themselves which 12 are the most worthy, and I will just let them in."

Less than a minute later St Peter is on the phone to God again.

"They've gone!", he tells God.

"What!" says God, "All 40 of them."

"No, the gates!" ......

he'd of let em in no problems cos his son jesus was a gypsy............... think about born in a stable with horses.. didnt live in one place instead he travelled about .. pesecuted everywhere he went and the law moved him on........ and eventualy your lot killed him............... yeah jesus is my breed alright.................... exactly how jesus was treated thats how my breed are treated 2day :big_boss:

he'd of let em in no problems cos his son jesus was a gypsy............... think about born in a stable with horses.. didnt live in one place instead he travelled about .. pesecuted everywhere he went and the law moved him on........ and eventualy your lot killed him............... yeah jesus is my breed alright.................... exactly how jesus was treated thats how my breed are treated 2day :big_boss:
treat people like they treat you, nothing more nothing less, as said before there,s scum in all walks of life don,t take it to personal :) all the best

Yogger, most of my traveller friends think that Elvis was the son of God.... :laugh::thumbs:

elvis was his secound son and of course jesus was a traveler he was good looking and thats why there a lot of travler women called mary

and we wayed the gates in sorry but ill put up a lovely fence for you just after i prown the tree of knoledge

Edited by bigdan
  • 2 months later...

:clapper:

kooshti bok me pala :clapper:

40 gypsies arrive at the Pearly Gates in their transit vans and caravans.

St Peter goes into the gatehouse and phones God saying, "I've got 40 travellers here, can I let them in."

God says, "We're over quota with pikeys, go and tell them to chose between themselves which 12 are the most worthy, and I will just let them in."

Less than a minute later St Peter is on the phone to God again.

"They've gone!", he tells God.

"What!" says God, "All 40 of them."

"No, the gates!" ......

well it does say, god helps those who help them selfs lol ... and to add the law helps those who are caught helping them selfs lol Edited by mucky paws