Pitbull/Greyhound

I was under the impression that apbt are a illegal breed but there crossbreeds are not?

i think your right mate,i had rspca hat my house someone reported for haveing a pit bull :whistling: anyway he looked a the dog and reckoned it had bull in him,the rspca told me just to have him registred :thumbs:

The RSPCA told you to do something?

Not being funny mate, but they got no right or Authority to tell you to do anything, nor as far as I'm aware do you have to let them in to your house, or in fact even acknowledge them, they are a Charity, not a Law Enforcement Agency, they may well return with a Policeman and a warrant but even then it's only the Policeman who has a right of entry.

If only 5 people read this then at least that's another 5 that won't be fooled by the RSPCA and their phoney ranks and uniforms.

http://the-shg.org/

PLEASE READ THAT LINK!

R S P C A = wanna be pigs :piggy: :piggy: :piggy: nothing better to be doing then hassleing people over what "type dog thy have"

the r.s.p.c.a look after dogs by puting them to sleep. that is not what i call looking after the animals best interest. :realmad: all the dogs i have seen at there kennels look like they need a good feed. so they sound more like the crule c*nts to me. they tryed to take my russle for being on a chain 2 or 3 days after the law changed and toled my i could keep him if i put him in 1 foot by 1 foot by 2 foot ferret cage. when he had a bigger kennel than that so i put the dog in the kitchen and told them the dogs not on a chain no more so bye. now they are round my way once a year door to door looking for animal niglect saying they have had a reaport of niglect in the area :wacko: they come with the police as well and not just to mine ether. i did not think they could do this but they bring the police. last time i got worned for haveing a rabbit in my ferret hutch for more than 3 hours as it was there about 6 hours fresh from lamping the night before. and had to be re inspected so i feed them on dry food. but the prick had my lurcher pup jumping up at the pen mesh bouncing like made and she snaped her jew claw of. i had blood all over my pen and a lame pup when they left :realmad: f**king pr**ks they are.my animals where fine before they came. :no: so how did they help my animals then ?

I was under the impression that apbt are a illegal breed but there crossbreeds are not?

i think your right mate,i had rspca hat my house someone reported for haveing a pit bull :whistling: anyway he looked a the dog and reckoned it had bull in him,the rspca told me just to have him registred :thumbs:

Not being funny mate, but they got no right or Authority to tell you to do anything, nor as far as I'm aware do you have to let them in to your house, or in fact even acknowledge them, they are a Charity, not a Law Enforcement Agency, they may well return with a Policeman and a warrant but even then it's only the Policeman who has a right of entry.

If only 5 people read this then at least that's another 5 that won't be fooled by the RSPCA and their phoney ranks and uniforms.

PLEASE READ THAT LINK!

some good info on this link :thumbs: everyone should have a read , good post strongstuff :thumbs:

PLEASE READ THAT LINK!

some good info on this link :thumbs: everyone should have a read , good post strongstuff :thumbs:

i agree. :clapper: :victory:as they say theres nobody killed more animals than the rspca. Edited by ooty

it aint too bad up here to be honest keep to your self and no one bothers you i was reported to own fighting dogs and the police and dog wardens came out had also been told i owned two under weight dogs when they came i had my two whippet pups and my american bulldog the police officers brother in law ownd the full brother to my bitch so automaticaly knew what she was the warden referd to my whippets as looking a picture and in perfect condition she said if everyone kept there dogs at the proper weight then people would be more able to pass judgmeant apon dogs but the people nowadays think a fat dog is a healthy dog and the same people think the heavy £5k pitbulls in the usa bred to be short very stocky and for the show ring are the real deal and to be fair to the un trained eye a heavy staffy to breed standard looks more like those dogs than a true pit and that is why people make a c*nt of things no 2 rspca offecers will agree on what there view of a pitbull type is so let them in and your feckd saying that i not long ago had a dog of so called pit type and 2 offecers stopd me and askd what he was i said a mastiff cross they gave me there number and asked if i could call them if he was ever put to stud lol the law is a joke whether its dog laws or knfie laws its all the same a load of sh*t.

i was reading on a site once a guy shot 2 foxes around the bird pens he looks after ! he said they where not even bothered by him before he shot them.

turns out they where town foxes that had been injured fixed up by a vet then released out in the countryside by the rspca !

that to me is daft they are town foxes that i bet hasnt really had to catch food before. because the bins around the local area have been raided by them !

yet the rspca released them in the sticks when there town foxes the morons. them being shot with the shotgun was the best thing for them imo

the laww states that a pit bull or pit bull type is illegal. pit bull type means cross. i did work experience with the dog warden and they were happy to pass any pit bull of a a large stayy as they get more grief from it than is worth. Also there was to pit bulls lifted in northern ireland bout 2 years ago and the women went to one of the papers and said that they were half pit bull. the dogs were put down i think. She basically put the final nail in the coffin for her dogs. i saw them as well and they were two fine looking animals

i was reading on a site once a guy shot 2 foxes around the bird pens he looks after ! he said they where not even bothered by him before he shot them.

turns out they where town foxes that had been injured fixed up by a vet then released out in the countryside by the rspca !

that to me is daft they are town foxes that i bet hasnt really had to catch food before. because the bins around the local area have been raided by them !

yet the rspca released them in the sticks when there town foxes the morons. them being shot with the shotgun was the best thing for them imo

i think my question has been misunderstood, BRB stated in another thread that after 9 generations it becomes a a breed of its own. So would this new breed be legal?

in order for it to be recognised as a breed of its own wouldnt it have to be then regesterd somehow to be proven to be a breed rather than just simular dogs looking the same so passed of as a type ? in order to do that the dogs used to create the breed would have to be pitbulltype so the foundation stock would be ilegal so imposible unless you created the breed in the republic or ireland or somewhere pitbulls are legal then after the 9 generations got the recognised as a breed with suitable paper work that states they are a breed of there own not just a 9th generation pitbull cross as even if it states in the breed make up pitbull then surely it is going to be classed as pitbull type and be ilegal in our country ....

Guest bigredbusa

timmy i wouldnt know but as im aware it does become a breed of it's own , but once again there is a fine line or grey area regarding bull types .

also with dna testing surely they can only say it has bull in it and cannot detect what type , if they can then i throw back my original question of ' why call a staffyx a bullx '

one of lifes questions unanswered :)

well here we go agine i now got a bitch in the vet cause the pigs and rspca came over and saw her with a very slight viginal prolapse witch she gets every time she comes in season my vet says not to do any thing as by the 11 th day it goes back but the rspca and pigsthink that they know best funny i never saw them change in to vets clothes comeing down my path now i cant even go and see her as they wont let me even see her in there now shes in a cage sorunded by strangers no exercise and crap food and stitched up like a bag of wool well done rspca thats animal welfere

Why don't you ring the SHG number?

RSPCA =Dogocidal maniacs no different to nazis rounding up undesirables in europe :big_boss: RSPCA = REAL SCUM PROMOTING CRUELTY TO ANIMALS

their invented storys have also inspired sickos to try things out they probably wouldnt of thought of :sick:

they are a joke and not a funny one :cry:

it depends what region you are in as to how the so called law is applied, i remember back in 93 a stafford x greyhound was taken in worcester by the scum but was given a not guilty because the defence dna tested the dog and its parents :victory:

but some regions are only interested in the points system to decide type based on the adba pit bull standard :thumbdown: