agree with whats bein said, surely the purpose of a game fair is to cater for pursuits in the countryside first and foremost not clothes shops????? disgrace where T&Ls where put, think the people involved in countrymans werent too happy, still seen some fine dogs and met some good people so it wasnt all bad :thumbs: . mr darcy where were you hidin :drink: i suspect, my phone fecked up so couldnt ring you.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackntan
:laugh:
agree with whats bein said, surely the purpose of a game fair is to cater for pursuits in the countryside first and foremost not clothes shops????? disgrace where T&Ls where put, think the people involved in countrymans werent too happy, still seen some fine dogs and met some good people so it wasnt all bad :thumbs: . mr darcy where were you hidin :drink: i suspect, my phone fecked up so couldnt ring you.
:laugh::laugh: AND WHO SPENT A FOOOKING SACK LOAD ON SHIRTS :laugh::laugh: :kiss:

Am I being naive (sp?) here?

Are lads saying they knew who would win in advance of the show?

Surely if that is being said then there is some serious naughtiness going on, and these shows, no matter who sponsors them, would be best swerved all together, what's the point travelling and entering dogs into shows if the Judges are bent?

I sort of know a Judge, and wouldn't compromise him by putting my own dog in front of him.

Does anyone from CMW come on here?

If not then maybe a phone call might be called for.

:laugh::laugh: AND WHO SPENT A FOOOKING SACK LOAD ON SHIRTS :laugh::laugh: :kiss:

:clapper::clapper: They were for taff :whistling::whistling: . give you a ring in a week or so mate :thumbs:

Guest blackntan
Am I being naive (sp?) here?

Are lads saying they knew who would win in advance of the show?

Surely if that is being said then there is some serious naughtiness going on, and these shows, no matter who sponsors them, would be best swerved all together, what's the point travelling and entering dogs into shows if the Judges are bent?

I sort of know a Judge, and wouldn't compromise him by putting my own dog in front of him.

Does anyone from CMW come on here?

If not then maybe a phone call might be called for.

just spoke to tracy allen CMW she has been on to the middland today they are getting back to her told her to log on here and read the posts , as for the judges martin hulme did a good job , why was there only one judge for the final :thumbdown::thumbdown:
Guest blackntan

:clapper::clapper: They were for taff :whistling::whistling: . give you a ring in a week or so mate :thumbs:

calsberg, dont do checked shirts :icon_eek:

AND HOW COME THE MAN WHO JUDGED THE QUALIFIER WHICH PUT UP........... (GUESS THE REST),

GOT TO JUDGE THE C of Cs ON HIS TERMS ????????????????????????

FINAL SIX IN WHAT SHOULD BE THE BEST OF THE BEST AND NOT ONE WORKER AMONGST THEM??????????? :hmm::no:

I talked to Tracey about this on sat and sun, alot of traders where well pissed off over the distance the lurcher and terrier area was away from the show, there is no other possible reason other than them not wanting the lurcher and terriers near to the many show that I can see, this was pure shite, for us to meet up and have a drink with friends and fellow dog men we had a 20 minute walk to the camp site, luckly the weather was good or we would have been pissed wet though getting there and back, that was when we finaly found the site there where no sing posts showing the way, when all is said and done it was a good show good weather great people but a shite layout, this needs to be looked at and as some have said CMW should look at moving to another show

Guest blackntan
AND HOW COME THE MAN WHO JUDGED THE QUALIFIER WHICH PUT UP........... (GUESS THE REST),

FINAL SIX IN WHAT SHOULD BE THE BEST OF THE BEST AND NOT ONE WORKER AMONGST THEM??????????? :hmm::no:

some one tell me how to get pics on here and ill put them on then every one can be a judge, my pc wont shrink them enuff

some one tell me how to get pics on here and ill put them on then every one can be a judge, my pc wont shrink them enuff

email them to me I'll post them all for you.

strong_stuff@hotmail.co.uk

it pisses me off havin to pay full whack to get in to show your terriers always has so i just avoid the big fairs .. add to that the cost of fuel to win a rossette is it worth it ?? as for cmw should they do more for the terrierman anyway ? i gave up on that aswell not read a decent article on terriers or let alone working terriers in it .. just the ramblings of mr frain - - whr does the fmwtc stand in all this ? the biggest working terrier organisation in the country surley they could stage something ?? or is the fmwtc fecked aswell .. dirty washing rings a bell if the midland dont want us feck em off ..

Edited by the_stig
I talked to Tracey about this on sat and sun, alot of traders where well pissed off over the distance the lurcher and terrier area was away from the show, there is no other possible reason other than them not wanting the lurcher and terriers near to the many show that I can see, this was pure shite, for us to meet up and have a drink with friends and fellow dog men we had a 20 minute walk to the camp site, luckly the weather was good or we would have been pissed wet though getting there and back, that was when we finaly found the site there where no sing posts showing the way, when all is said and done it was a good show good weather great people but a shite layout, this needs to be looked at and as some have said CMW should look at moving to another show

Nice to see you John.

I wouldn't want to have been the person who tried to explain to Bellman and Flint why they got put next to an ice cream van and some silly dogs with carts ............ He wasn't amused when I saw him Saturday, quite rightly too.