• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:clapper::clapper::clapper: tell carol wont demise working terriers by breeding for shows the dog with the ears is my daughters pet crossbred but suprise suprise he works :icon_eek: go blow trumpet on working dog section then see

CAROL SENDS HER LOVE

tell brian keep fireing the bullets DONT HIDE BEHIND USER NAME GIVE US RING BRIAN USUALLY DOES
this is getting interesting :clapper: in my opinion shows are just abit of fun for all you rossette hunters go and join crufts :whistling:

SO DO YOU THINK A BOWED LEGGED TERRIER WILL WORK BETTER THAN A SMART ONE,IF YOU ANSWER YES GO AND BOOK INTO HOSPITAL FOR A BRAIN TRANSPLANT COS I DONT THINK YOU HAVE ONE AT THE MOMENT

Guest blackntan
I'd take an ugly prick eared wide fronted worker anyday as opposed to a rosette hunter................

WHY HAVE A UGLY LOOKING WORKING TERRIER WHEN YOU CAN HAVE A SMART LOOKING WORKING TERRIER

I agree but once you start breeding for conformation RATHER than working ability its time to admit your true goal....rosettes. If they work and are lookers great..........Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I'm sure a stumpy, prick eared grafter is the most gorgeous dog on earth to its owner.

SO ARE YOU SAYING A DOG WITH GOOD CONFORMATION WONT WORK,NO YOUR NOT,SO WHY HAVE AN UGLY ONE

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN UGLY WORKING TERRIER SOME ARE JUST BETTER LOOKING THAN OTHERS, ALL THOUGH IVE NEVER ASKED A FOX ON HIS PREFERENCE, ON THE LOOKS OF HIS COMBATANT, :icon_eek:
yes goes back to twist so im informed middleton meek with whatever this has to do with the shambles that was the mids

SO YOUR TELLING EVERYONE YOUR WORKING LINE STARTED FROM MEEKS SO CALLED SHOW DOGS

meek only shows under judges he knows,and yes 100 percent show stuff ,if its not pretty he sells them

WHAT YOUR FORGETTING MEEKS HAVE HAD TERRIERS A LONG TIME THEY ARE BOUND TO KNOW MOST OF THE JUDGES BY BEING AROUND FOR SO LONG

I KNOW THE MEEKS HAVE SOLD TERRIERS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY INCLUDING IRELAND AND MOST HAVE MADE GOOD EARTH DOGS,YOUR NOT TRYING TO TELL ME EVERY LITTER YOU HAVE BRED HAS MADE 100% WORKERS,IF YOU TOLD ME YES YOUR DULLER THAN I THOUGHT

REMEMBER THE ONLY THING A DOCTOR CANT CURE IS JEALOUSY

he has got 1 working dog i think its name is mick which has done the circuit with many owners ,digging dog no block end dog yes,

AS MY WIFE CAROL JUST SAID ,YOU SHOULD APPROACH THE MEEKS TO USE A DOG TO TRY AND IMPROVE THE LOOKS OF YOURS AND TRY AND BREED OUT THE FAULTS LIKE THE FLYING EARS AND WIDE FRONTS THAT WAY YOU WONT HAVE TO PUT A PATTERDALE IN THE CROSS BRED CLASS TO TRY AND WIN A ROSSETTE AS IN THE MIDLAND

got to jump in here iceman... you sure are a number one fan of them their perrrrty dogs... and of course the meeks!!

i bred 'the ears'... father is a grafter (altho not mine.(unfortunatly)) and the mother is a grafter .... what you got again???

got a pretty dog me sen...but didn't waist my time at the midlands with him. just went for the craic

post-1211-1222385901.jpg

post-1211-1222385933_thumb.jpg

Edited by lakeman