TYPE OF ORTOVOX

:thumbs: cheers mate thanks for the fast and simple reply that is one of them on ebay the others are M2 and F1.

Is that u who's just outbid me on the M2? :realmad: :D

No mate not me i'm one of those sneaky gits who waits till last minute then puts a bid in :toast::laugh:

as for being tight mr rexdigger waiting for you to buy new B&F when it comes out and i'll buy your old one for cheap :whistling::laugh:

:thumbs: cheers mate thanks for the fast and simple reply that is one of them on ebay the others are M2 and F1.

No mate not me i'm one of those sneaky gits who waits till last minute then puts a bid in :toast::laugh:

as for being tight mr rexdigger waiting for you to buy new B&F when it comes out and i'll buy your old one for cheap :whistling::laugh:

Already bid it up before the end saxon, I'm out of the bidding ;)

mate it takes a while to get a decent dog the last thing u want is to lose it down to hagling over saving a couple of pound u can always replace a box and collar u cant a good terrier

mate it takes a while to get a decent dog the last thing u want is to lose it down to hagling over saving a couple of pound u can always replace a box and collar u cant a good terrier

I would'nt take second best when it comes to my dogs its just a case that i as good as the B&F is i dont feel there was any need for them to start putting their prices up and if there is anything out their that matches up to it for cheaper it makes sense to have a look into it and if i feel its not as good then i can always buy the B&F instead no harm in looking around before making up my mind :thumbs: