locators

Guest tewkesferreter

how much is your best terrier worth to you personally i couldn put a price on mine

here we go with that slobber again... isnt there shit stirring for you to be getting on with else where on the forum scent???

tewkws have look i hit that big button at the top that says search.. :victory:

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/index...ite=%2Blocators

what the fook you on about do you know me cause i think not dick head

is the bellman and flint locator worth the money or are there any others worth a look.

Tewkes id say there worth the money as are all the other systems that run on 457 khz.

all vary in price.

some will get on with one type better than another but they all do the same job.

Not wanting to start a fight but if I paid £300+ for a locator system i wouldn't say it was crap either.

All the avalanche kit does the same thing mate, it's all on the same frequency and works pretty much the same.

What you, me or anyone else is happy with is up to them and I wouldn't try and influence you in any way.

As long as you use some sort of collar and locator, be it a Deben, Ortovox, Pieps or Barryvox makes no difference.You do the best you can for the right results.

Lets be honest, 5 year ago we were all digging ( 5 month in my case ) using Deben 15 foot kit and did the best we could but technology moves on, a twin tub washing machine will clean your clothes for you but an Automatic takes a bit of the labour away, same with locators.

will i be able to pick one up cheaper at the fairs.

yes mate but not alot cheaper my mate spoke to B&F over the phone and they told him they will be at midland gamefair and i thjink he said they will be selling them there for £300 some kind of show special price.

Guest Leveller

I've got an Orto collar and a DTS Tracker box and so far so good much cheaper than the B&F just a shade dearer than the Deben but 100 times better it's still early on but everything points to happiness so far :notworthy: