stranger things

Well, don't know if it is unusal, but it's funny you ask as only this morning, I went to feed the ferrets, I bought the tub of grub out for them, put it at the side, opened the catch and just as I went to put the food in, my sandy jill kit squeezed out the side of the door and went straight under the hutch. I thought "not to worry, this shed has a solid base". To my suprise, she had squeezed through a gap where the shed is connected to the base and she was gone (or so I thought!).

It was pouring down here this morning and I thought she had gone for good, I had to go and get ready for school, went in, got ready and just as I went outside, I saw her emerging from under the shed. Ran down the garden, picked her up and she had blood around her chops and on her feet. Don't know what it was she had killed under there and doubt I will find out but what a shock, lol! Don't get many wild animals in my garden with the dogs, cats and ferrets!

Guest on the hill

rofl ferrets are cool.........if wasp nests count ive had a few of them found in a burrow lol :icon_eek: not good wel.... the dogs nose didnt think so either lol

Edited by on the hill
can u please tell me your weird story and stranger catch

I once humped a australian gal and caught a dose ov crabs.She wiz a bit of weirdo.

On the ferreting side only thing other than rabbit was a blackie and a rat.

ha ha ha cop that lol,

i bolted a fox before

I once humped a australian gal and caught a dose ov crabs.She wiz a bit of weirdo.

On the ferreting side only thing other than rabbit was a blackie and a rat.

ha ha ha cop that lol,

i bolted a fox before

Hope she wasn't related [bANNED TEXT]

Guest silenthunter

i have boltes stoats,weasels,mink,cats,fox,partridge,pheasants,dug down to rats,hedgehogs and the odd mink not good had a scare of my life when i broke through a 3ft dig and my polecat jill and my albino hob was having a go they killed it the farmer was with me at the time he was more shocked than me lol