channel 5

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Think It mite be cold by the time I get there :D

Wasn't a bad program i thought. Would of liked to see some bowfishing or shooting of the jumping asian's but ye can't have everything. Shame they didn't get anything when on the hovercraft, Didn't look too stelthy and It's a wonder they ever get anything!

Rednecks loosing three shots at a moorhen?Real stealthy :clapper: Would give a right testicle(If I was polyorchidistic)for a night lamping alligator-gar,looked great sport :victory: Notice something about the sharks around the rig?One was trailing a steel trace,another carried a hook in its jaw :victory:

It did indeed. I doubt a shit bow shot like me would get anything though, still all good fun :yes: I did notice that, thought It was one of those fish that fallow the shark at first. It looked abit long and slim though but never payed much attention to It till we got a better camera angle on them and I could see clearly what It was. I don't think Robson enjoyed the under water spearing though :D

I don't think John Wilson would say Its lost It's alure. He LHFBO at everything, inc trotting chub :D I'd hate to see him on the boat just as he's about to drop in to shark water :laugh:

I could spend ages out there :yes: and I still want to get this spear gun christened :D Still wouldn't mind a crack the sharks either If there was enough time. I wonder how much a holiday over there would cost....... :D

Wouldnt cost a fortune to be honest,certainly affordable if your a single guy without ankle-biters draining your cash-reserves for PC games and other must-have's,I cant see you spending more than 3k for a month :hmm: