Terriers stolen last night.

Two terriers stolen last night ( 21st) between Slane and Drogheda.

Black male, white chest, was worked last week, fresh marks.

18 month old male, red fell.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Someone must know something.

This man had all his terriers and spaniels stolen last year and was just getting his kennell back in order. So keep your ears and eyes open folks.

I'm trying to get some pictures up.

YIS.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

b*****ds, a mate of mine had two terriers stolen in kells the same night last year as your man with the terriers and spanials, then his 18 month old black dog was stolen from the hunt kennells about 6 months ago,im fairly sure you know him Neil !

Guest blackntan
Two terriers stolen last night ( 21st) between Slane and Drogheda.

Black male, white chest, was worked last week, fresh marks.

18 month old male, red fell.

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Someone must know something.

This man had all his terriers and spaniels stolen last year and was just getting his kennell back in order. So keep your ears and eyes open folks.

I'm trying to get some pictures up.

YIS.

ive got mates working in that area on the roads their home for the bank holiday couple are dog men ill ask them to keep their eyes and ears open one of them had 5 terrier pups stolen in essex last year so he will be up for it, some twat some were is either selling them or digging with them and my opinion is if you buy a stolen terrier your scum just like the scum who stole it :angry:

Hello all

Time to invest in some security if you ask me lads... i got 4 cameras running 24/7, 365 days a year..on a constant loop...anyone comes on mine and i,ll av the bastads..on camera..then on fukin crime watch..and i would post the vids up on here to let the fukkers be seen to the whole world.

These fuks must be nicking dogs to order,and someone out there is helping them.. if you all get cameras,sooner or later one of the dicks will be caught out,and then you can post pistures or vids of the thieving bastrds..

if you got a computer,get on ebay and invest a bit of money in a DVR card(about £20)..that slots in back of comp and gives you software and inputs for 4 cameras..(cameras are cheap as chips on ebay etc etc).i did the lot for £100...good idea is to buy at least 1 really good quality camera in the bunch(secondhand from ebay maybe)and put that where its likely to pick up fine details of face etc etc..the rest can be cheap,as long as they pick up that someones there,and you can monitor them..

it seems to put the average nob head thiefs off,but obviously these lot are a bit more tricky...but im sure if you all had a camera set up...sooner or later one of these scummers will drop a bollock..and then we can all go pay them a visit.

you can even log on while your on holliday and see if the muts are behaving while your not there..

you want more cameras..just add more DVR cards...they support 4 at a time and upto about 16 i think.

anyway...just a thought.

helps me sleep better at night.

all the best everyone

vin

only heard about this over the phone

while talking about other dogs that have been stolen.

there is alot of lads this year with nothing to dig to.

which i think the demand is greater than before for terriers.

well beyond a joke at this stage.

hard to believe it the second time .

macker

Fuk me its an every week occurence now.

These terriers have to be going to people digging and someone is being offered them.

I'll be keeping an eye out up here and if anything is being sold let you know.

Guest blackntan

AM SORRY TO TELL YOU VIN BUT ALL THE CAMERAS IN THE WORLD AINT KNOW GOOD IF THE TWATS WEAR A HOOD OR A BALY MY ADVICE IS GET A TATTOO SET SHAVE YOU TERRIER WERE ONLY YOU KNOW TATTOO IT AND GET A BULL CROSS AND MAKE IT HATE PIKEYS , IF ANY ONE CATCHES THESE TWATS YOU NEED TO PUT THEM ON THIS SITE AND EVERY SITE NAMES PHOTOS ETC

Any news would be a help lads.

No news on the other stolen terriers yet.

Looks like the caravans have moved from Barnsley over the water to you lads. It needs stopping, Someone is buying these stolen dogs and they got to be in someones kennels for work or just puppy farming.