youre opinion

Guest jordy p

Guest jordy p

hello all i have bin after a dog for adges and me mam has finally decided to let me have one and i was just wondering what would be the best rabbiting dog only whant it for rabbits

cheers jordy

hello all i have bin after a dog for adges and me mam has finally decided to let me have one and i was just wondering what would be the best rabbiting dog only whant it for rabbits

cheers jordy

First of all go for a bitch there that bit smarter ..... whippet hound collie hound ...... somthing small handy size not a donkey of a thing that will have some stamina and smart ..... shouldnt be to hard to find...

cheers jordy

a nice little whippitXgreyhound would do you mate, fast little gets thay are! heres a picture of mine (she was my first dog)

mendpeg.jpg

Guest jordy p

i only hunt 2 little fields up hear as me unc had the permishon and gave his dog away as he is busy all the time so i need summit that is reli fast of the mark and would catch on a smallish field

Guest smashygadge

whippet for size .but i think their not as relaxed as greys or mine isnt.

for a calm quiet dog id get collie grey with mostly grey in its blood for a nice calm dog that wont get on your mams nerves lol ;)

Guest smashygadge
got rifel mate no fun for me like 2 be owt with the dogs to be honest me dads getting a little jack russle so i just think all get a beddy whippet or just a whippet

dj cage had a nice dog for sale id take it myself ,dont no if its still up for grabs .if you get a pup you wont be running till next year :o

cheers jordy

I'll say this to you mate:

Once you've got yourself a dog that's catching rabbits you'll look around you and notice all the other quarry out there to catch ! My advice would be to choose a dog that will be capable of taking other quarry as well. You'll have the dog for at least 9-10 years and I reckon in that time as you both get older you'll end up hunting other quarry whether you choose to or not ! :thumbs:

All the best

Brummy

:D