English Premiership

Thank god its started again! I can now sit and chill infront of the box and watch my team win it all over again ;)...

Been a few Interesting signings! whats anyone's verdict on some of them? Arsenal are still the most dangerouse team to watch I reckon....

Jasper

Thank god its started again! I can now sit and chill infront of the box and watch my team win it all over again ;)...

Been a few Interesting signings! whats anyone's verdict on some of them? Arsenal are still the most dangerouse team to watch I reckon....

Jasper

Arsenal will be up there amongst them if they're lucky with injuries, can't see past the usual top 4 finishing in the Champions league places, but I think it will be an interesting season for the teams immediately below.

Tottenham have signed some dangerous looking attacking players, so they'll probably score a load of goals even with the departure of Berbatov(probably) & Robbie Keane (Rafa's new right back, Liverpool would have been stronger with Gareth Barry to give the midfield some balance, even though Benitez would probably pick him in goal! :laugh:) If Tottenham can stop shipping goals by the truckload at the back, they'll be amongst them. Portsmouth have made some good signings, they were strong last year, but tailed off towards the end of the season.

In all, looking forward to the new season & a bit of banter between the fans, & may the best team win! (MANCHESTER UNITED!!!)

I'm a life long Arsenal supporter & would love them to prove me wrong but i can't see them getting near Man U or Chelsea this season, things will have to go very wrong for those two.

Sure, Arsenal play some great football but i can't see them grinding out a result too often if things aren't going all their own way & i think they spurn far too many chances in front of goal.

Gonna be the same as usual i reckon, Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Probably in that order, but maybe swap the first two around.

Don't think the gonners have got enough strength in depth to challenge the top three because liverpool should be a bit stronger this season.

Just got back from the hammers.....if we can get a few more players back fit i think anything less than the title will be a disappointment for west ham :D

In all seriousness i think it will be a simple 2 horse race between chelski and utd.....wouldnt be surprised to see arsenal drop out the top 4 this year.....no significant signings and from what i hear today,the same pretty possession play with little result at the end.

1.West Ham

2.Man Utd

3.Chelski

4.Liverpool

You gotta laugh.