Its grim 'oop north!

MACKEM ,

NICE RIG OUT .......... THERS LOADS OF QUESTIONS FLOATING ROUND IN MY HEAD .............

MAYBE WHEN YOU HAVE THE TIME YOU COULD WRITE A THREAD ???

MAYBE ON ONE OF THE SHOOTING SECTIONS ON WHAT TYPE OF BOW WOULD YOU PICK , MAKE ETC ... ARROWS ....... ETC ANY OTHER GEAR NEEDED FOR THE FIELD

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING

Send me an address if you like,I will pop a bowhunting mag in the post with this seasons hottest-hunting bows field-tested.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Hylts !!! I heard it was a Tory plan to send all you Mackems down touth to replace all the Poles who are going home, 'cause they can't afford the cost of living, and then are going to turn Sunderland into a landfill for our rubbish !!!

(Just joking mate !!).

Cheers :drinks:

Hi Hylts !!! I heard it was a Tory plan to send all you Mackems down touth to replace all the Poles who are going home, 'cause they can't afford the cost of living, and then are going to turn Sunderland into a landfill for our rubbish !!!

(Just joking mate !!).

going to? thought it was already :whistling:

(Just joking mate !!).

Theres actually more guys from Newcastle down here Charts,and the strangest coincidence a few weeks ago I met a guy who I went to school with who now lives in Slough and works in Heathrow :blink:

Speed,we aint all got your money to move in elevated circles,Cheshires renown Golden Triangle ;)

MACKEM ,

NICE RIG OUT .......... THERS LOADS OF QUESTIONS FLOATING ROUND IN MY HEAD .............

MAYBE WHEN YOU HAVE THE TIME YOU COULD WRITE A THREAD ???

MAYBE ON ONE OF THE SHOOTING SECTIONS ON WHAT TYPE OF BOW WOULD YOU PICK , MAKE ETC ... ARROWS ....... ETC ANY OTHER GEAR NEEDED FOR THE FIELD

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING

Send me an address if you like,I will pop a bowhunting mag in the post with this seasons hottest-hunting bows field-tested.

FECKIN HELL MACKEM ............ YER A STAR :victory:

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING

NOBBLE MY DOG :angry: IF I DECIDE ON THE BRINDLE SHE WILL RIP HIS LEG OF SHES SAT HERE MANY A NIGHT AND SEEN WHAT HES WROTE TO ME :laugh::laugh:

Mark; I reply to your posts 'cause you're good craic, (if unbelievable, most of the time !!), but I re- iterate; if you get through the lamping competition to a point where you are in the North East, there will be a, (king size), bed for you, and kennels for your dogs, and you will be made most welcome, being one of the few to put their money where their mouth, (incredibly big, in your case, ! LOL !) is !!

Cheers.

Guest markbrick1
NOBBLE MY DOG :angry: IF I DECIDE ON THE BRINDLE SHE WILL RIP HIS LEG OF SHES SAT HERE MANY A NIGHT AND SEEN WHAT HES WROTE TO ME :laugh::laugh:

Mark; I reply to your posts 'cause you're good craic, (if unbelievable, most of the time !!), but I re- iterate; if you get through the lamping competition to a point where you are in the North East, there will be a, (king size), bed for you, and kennels for your dogs, and you will be made most welcome, being one of the few to put their money where their mouth, (incredibly big, in your case, ! LOL !) is !!

Cheers.

your a gentleman cp,but no scholar :laugh::laugh: look forward to meeting you mark
Guest markbrick1
Get him p**sed charts,then record him,add it onto the Contest DVD in the "Making of" section at the end :D

you vindictive fecker :laugh: now i wouldnt dream of doing that to anyone :drink: any this body doesnt drink any more :whistling::whistling::whistling: mark

Guest ferretlad

I am origanaly from Aberdeenshire and now happily live in the Northeast in Peterlee and it's...a reet... far better than living in the London area/ south that's for sure, I would be hard pushed to own my own house down south but up in this area i do, and i feel i have a decent life up here.