Snaring On Iron Slag

WELL SAID THAT MAN ! :big_boss:

TO BE HONEST CHALKIE , ....................... NOWADAYS I CATCH A GOOD BIT OF GAME ................... BUT I WOULDNT SAY I ENJOY IT ANY BETTER THAN I DID WHEN I WAS A KID SCRAMBLEING AROUND ON PIT HEAPS ALLDAY FOR A COUPLE SHUSHIS AND A KATIE ......... :victory:

ONE THING I HAVE ENJOYED LATELY ..........

BEEN TAKING OUT MY GODSON AND THE WIFES MATES SON FOR AN ODD MOOCH , THEY ARE ONLY TEN ........

AND FECKIN MAD KEEN ,.... HELL .......... IT TOOK ME BACK WATCHING THEIR FACES AS SOME GAME BROKE COVER AND WAS PULLED ......... JEEZ .... I THOUGHT THEY WERE GONNA WET THEIR PANTS :laugh:

WATCHING THEM DRAG THE GAME BACK TO THE MOTOR WAS SOME SCENE , :clapper:

TROUBLE IS .... NOW THEY WANT HUTCHES MADE FOR FERRETS AND KENNELS FOR LURCHERS .......... NOT FORGETTING A CATTY MADE UP ........... THAT WILL TEACH ME !!!

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING

a nice little bag of rabbits there i hope to setting today hoops ,fence and a few peg snares just hope this rain stops for a while so they will travell :( ill post a few pictures later today when i get back just awaiting MR TEAPOT then we are off out for the day snaring :victory:

WELL SAID THAT MAN ! :big_boss:

TO BE HONEST CHALKIE , ....................... NOWADAYS I CATCH A GOOD BIT OF GAME ................... BUT I WOULDNT SAY I ENJOY IT ANY BETTER THAN I DID WHEN I WAS A KID SCRAMBLEING AROUND ON PIT HEAPS ALLDAY FOR A COUPLE SHUSHIS AND A KATIE ......... :victory:

ONE THING I HAVE ENJOYED LATELY ..........

BEEN TAKING OUT MY GODSON AND THE WIFES MATES SON FOR AN ODD MOOCH , THEY ARE ONLY TEN ........

AND FECKIN MAD KEEN ,.... HELL .......... IT TOOK ME BACK WATCHING THEIR FACES AS SOME GAME BROKE COVER AND WAS PULLED ......... JEEZ .... I THOUGHT THEY WERE GONNA WET THEIR PANTS :laugh:

WATCHING THEM DRAG THE GAME BACK TO THE MOTOR WAS SOME SCENE , :clapper:

TROUBLE IS .... NOW THEY WANT HUTCHES MADE FOR FERRETS AND KENNELS FOR LURCHERS .......... NOT FORGETTING A CATTY MADE UP ........... THAT WILL TEACH ME !!!

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING

same method we used up here for snaring the hares along the steep sides of the shale bings, you always found them lying at the bottom of the bings in the morning, dead. the old brick is simple but effective, in these type of locations.

the good thing about usibg bricks is you can use 4 stranded wires and not worry about any brakes.I use 4 stranded wires on my hoop wires too as they give when the rabbits pull as well as the bricks.i got the fox in a wire by the way but didnt have my camara......P@G.....

• 2 weeks later...