more terriers stolen

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems its an every week thing now and STILL noone seems to ever hear anything about it.

Heard the last lot were traced back to a camping site and most of the dogs retrieved except one.

Also heard the same fuker who had them was the one who took A.N's russells.

Is he still running around?????????????????

Ireland is a small place and these dogs should be heard of,if not is this another bunch of dogs going abroad.

Will watch out for the man up this direction,but someone will know where these dogs are,maybe they are on here,who knows.

Sorry for the man who had them took.

I got the phone call yesterday of Daves mate Kevin.

Is it not 4 terriers we're looking for?

2 black bitches, large with large heads. 2 4 month old pups.

Some one knows something and turning a blind eye is as bad.

I'm told at the moment there's knackers in Galway stealing terriers. Also there's scum on the east coast dealing and swapping stolen terriers with the Galway scum.

Whats sad is that theres dog men (or so called) out there who still regard stolen terriers and scum as part of the game.

Knackers who dig are rare so the terriers often get sold so don't buy terriers of knackers, bottom line.

The families who do dig are well known. Don't be afraid to shop them boys if you think they have these or any stolen terriers. The gardai will help.

i've just had a phone call from a friend telling me his friend and a very well known terrier man now in Ireland (D.R) has had 6 terriers stolen today they took 4 bitches and 2 dogs, and they left a few terriers behind, they were stolen from Mullingar (spelling)....

somebody must know something, or someone that has just aquired 6 new terriers ???

you can pm me with any info....

Well mate Dave had 4 dogs stolen 2 bitches that are about 2 or 3 years of age on is smooth with a bullish head the other is broken coated with a good size head and the 2 pups 1 was a lovely black and tan dog broken coated with a right good head and the bitch is 5 and a half months and smooth..

Regards PAT L....p.s i hope some one out there can do the right thing give back the dogs or give info on there where abouts...

Guest markbrick1

this is getting like it used to be in the 80s,somthing has to be done,but what???????i know what it feels like we had one nicked a couple of yrs back they were irish travellers came up here while nobody home and took the bitch,anyway i got her back before the feckers went back home,and i know they wont want to come up here again,hope he gets his dogs back and i will watch out,i for one always wants to know were the dogs from before buying any adult dog,mark

I'm just after hearing that the same night dog thieves were disturbed in Delvin (around 30 miles away) and followed to Athboy where the pursuer gave up. Also a well known family of dog thieves were camping near Balivor and were gone next morning.

The vehicle followed was 00 Kildare.

I'm sorry but my information is second hand and thats all I've been told.

Where the attempted robbery took place a blue van with knackers was seen earlier watching the area. I don't think this was the vehicle followed.

Sorry info is vague but might ring a bell.

Edited by neil cooney

I can only but imagine what turmoil this lad is going through, devastation is one word that springs to mind. While I do hope the dogs are returned to the rightful owner ASAP, there are small measures that can be taken that would aid in the recovery of stolen dogs.

I have detailed photographs of my dogs, I think that it’s of the utmost importance to have a full range of detailed pictures of your dogs, again I hope that these dogs are returned to this guy ASAP, and that whoever stole the dogs are caught and treated accordingly.

a mate of mine had his lurcher two cocker pups and a bitch terrier lifted about 2 months ago.We found out that pikeys took em and went to the site and they wanted 200 for the dogs.I told him id bring up my shotgun and threaten to shoot their horses but his missus said no,they wpuld come down and burn his house .Sadly he had to pay for his dogs back but at lest he got em back i suppose