couple hours out with s10

post-15155-1218550433_thumb.jpgwent straight after work . went around barns nothing .

then stalked down to the fields see pack of wabbits stalked down hill to 45 yards ish but wanted to be closer down hill shots geeeeee

any way got to 35 ish yards aimed fired missed , bloody hill l.o.l

reloaded it was still there aimed lower fired got him straight to the head droped like a stone .

moved on up field and into the next nothing buzzards were flying round round making a right noise ,

so just sat in the crop waited for it to shift on it did 15 mins later wabbit number two jumps out of crop into stuble field aim again slightly lower hes 25 ,30 yards away fired down he goes head shot again moved to pick him up see movement 45 50 yards further up crop wabbit stands up so i aim for second ,third mil dot fired down he goes little kick so ended night there happy wife picked me up went for dinner , left rabbits where farmer could see them so he knows im doing good .....

post-15155-1218550433_thumb.jpgwent straight after work . went around barns nothing .

then stalked down to the fields see pack of wabbits stalked down hill to 45 yards ish but wanted to be closer down hill shots geeeeee

any way got to 35 ish yards aimed fired missed , bloody hill l.o.l

reloaded it was still there aimed lower fired got him straight to the head droped like a stone .

moved on up field and into the next nothing buzzards were flying round round making a right noise ,

so just sat in the crop waited for it to shift on it did 15 mins later wabbit number two jumps out of crop into stuble field aim again slightly lower hes 25 ,30 yards away fired down he goes head shot again moved to pick him up see movement 45 50 yards further up crop wabbit stands up so i aim for second ,third mil dot fired down he goes little kick so ended night there happy wife picked me up went for dinner , left rabbits where farmer could see them so he knows im doing good .....

Good shooting.