young kits

bez

kept 2 kits back this year ive been handling them all the time ive had the odd nip of them thats all stopped now but when im handling them they wriggle like mad they never try to bite at all just hoping they will grow out of it in time any ideas

I havbe 3kits 2are great to handle.The silver mit is a nightmare tries to jump out my hand all the time.Im thinking of giving it the chemical cosh (ritalin)

:laugh: at a ferret with ADHD

your laughing mate.That will be the next thing the bunny huggers will be sayin.Nothing they do would suprise me.lol

Edited by scothunter

of course they wriggle, they want to explore, but if you want to relax them, hold them just under the front paws, body dangling, wrap other hand around body, starting from your gripped hand pulling downwards, a bit like milking a cow, all the way past their feet to the tip of tail, curving your stroke (no funny comments) at the tail, repeat this over and over again, you'll feel their rear feet relax first, can nearly get them into a comatose state like this

I havbe 3kits 2are great to handle.The silver mit is a nightmare tries to jump out my hand all the time.Im thinking of giving it the chemical cosh (ritalin)

:laugh: at a ferret with ADHD

your laughing mate.That will be the next thing the bunny huggers will be sayin.Nothing they do would suprise me.lol

no me neither!

of course they wriggle, they want to explore, but if you want to relax them, hold them just under the front paws, body dangling, wrap other hand around body, starting from your gripped hand pulling downwards, a bit like milking a cow, all the way past their feet to the tip of tail, curving your stroke (no funny comments) at the tail, repeat this over and over again, you'll feel their rear feet relax first, can nearly get them into a comatose state like this

:clapper::clapper::clapper: