right then whats a good gun lamp??

yeah steer well clear of logun, my mate got a 3LED £40 gun lamp thing and its as good as the logun, and has self contained battery! i would go with a deben tracer or something, you can get one with stock mounted battery. i dont do enough lamping to justify buying another lamp, but i wish i had never bothered with the logun!!!!

I'm also interested in this.

Not fussed about the size as long as it is light (did just say that?) and can be accommodated on the rifle (Umarex 850) as I can't be bothered with cables to belt packs etc.

I understand about advertising specific wares and all, but I just want to know what works.

I have some pennies, but want to keep it realistic.

I'm also curious about the how to, too.

Quick flick at low beam (max 70 yards) to clock the eyes, move in, quick low beam to spot, then dazzle the varmint and POP!

Easy the type, harder in practice.

was gonna buy a logun 2nd hand for a bit of rat shooting. Never shooting over 20 yards would they be OK for that or am i better with a Deben?

logun would be fine for rats :good::good:

i have the deben mini tracer with dimmer switch on my s410k i use it for ratting and bunnys and can highly recommend it have a logun lamp also but there is no comparison with the deben.

http://www.airgunbuyer.com/ShowProducts.as...0Lamping%20Kits

Guest buster321c
was gonna buy a logun 2nd hand for a bit of rat shooting. Never shooting over 20 yards would they be OK for that or am i better with a Deben?

I use a logun for close range and a deben tracer for anyting above 25 ish yards , got the deben out now as it happens , charging for thursday night :thumbs: me and our lad going on our permission :gunsmilie:smilie: