fallow & sika

there has always been a ban on deer, im not posting on here what ive done and what i havent. i aint got anything to prove to a bunch of strangers on a forum.

You are probably right not posting pics in the current climate pal :whistling: But there was never a ban on hunting deer with dog as long as you did so with land owners permission and in the hours of daylight. But the good old Labour government changed that :thumbdown:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dotty
there has always been a ban on deer, im not posting on here what ive done and what i havent. i aint got anything to prove to a bunch of strangers on a forum.

You fecking tell'em John Boy,.. :clapper:

Coz, if folks find out that them old Fallow and Sika deer are as easy to catch,..as you say they are,...well,.them poachers will all be at it :laugh:

And where would we all be then... :drink::drink::drink:

PICT0090.jpg

probably at my house.

Edited by dotty

Trust me Johnny Cows are domesticated but they will still KILL you and your dog if you piss them off so a still wild animal is not going to lie down when a dog is hanging of its neck trying to kill it , don`t matter where they are as a species they will still f**k you and your dog up given the chance

in my experience to say that fallow are a push over is bull to make such a statement the person ain't run them i have seen dogs that are 110% committed to the task struggle not with the want of trying that's for shure Even had a dog killed in the process almost gave up the dogs dew to the fact . pre ban of course down south.