my ferret run your thoughts please

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bigger the better looks good, just make sure you put a board behind the door to stop them escaping when you open the door.

yeah theres a board behind the door and is well ferret proof made sure there is no escape root for them and atleast theirs plenty of room for toys and runs im hoping to get a second floor in soon

just so you know :icon_eek: .... is short for " it looks shit"

a free post bought to you by Wilf's translations.com

ferrets have room to move in a big hutch space to run about the lad obviously is making an effort for his ferrets, at least the lads taking care of his theres a lot of fannys out there that aint.

all the above is true...... and i aint knocking a youngster for trying to do his best with his wee companions...... but still it looks shit :victory:

and as for the fannies you speak of, put your pics up, i could do with a laugh :big_boss:

i made a whole farm for mine out of show boxes.... they love it

MVC-011S.gif

stop been a prick leave him alone picking on a youngster it looks good anyway mate better than them not been cramed it a little cage aslong as theres room and well looked after dont matter what it looks like we all dont have jobs at our age...

Stop it now Winky, if you keep on like this you will be as popular as me ;)
wilf you are cock a young lad needs praise etc not some nob head putting him down at least hes trying to put together a large cub and not some shitty little hutch wat a prick you are
Stop it now Winky, if you keep on like this you will be as popular as me ;)
wilf you are cock a young lad needs praise etc not some nob head putting him down at least hes trying to put together a large cub and not some shitty little hutch wat a prick you are

am with blackpack, just shows what some people are like though and how pathetic people are to try and put someone down, just somethin you need to live with i suppose the world will always have pricks in it.

you said "and as for the fannies you speak of, put your pics up, i could do with a laugh"

to me that looks like your callin me a fanny, iv got a good sense of humor but to me it wasn't funny everybody rippin the lad for building a hutch it ain't on like blackpack said everybody should be encouraging younger people i aint exactly old myself but im old enuff to know when people are acting like dicks we aint women either wilf like iv said it was just out of order trying to rip the lad.

Guest bigredbusa

well i converted half a shed with a built on run so they can go outside whenever they want , yours looks ideal :)

when i move im going build a kennel with the ferts on the back in a shady position as when the sun hit's the top of my shed it gets a little warm , so i have had to cut a hole (meshed up ) on the otherside for ventilation

but this is probably wrong and will get me banned :) only kiddin you big mean mods lol shhhuuuuuurrrr