four bedlington pups all dogs for sale fantastic pedigree sire top show dog dam is from working stock[granitor] all blue £500 maybe wrong site for these at this price but thats what they are going for round here.pm or email for more info i will ring you back.

What is the sire of these pups and what is there parents DNA/eye status, ive not got any pups at the moment but i know someone who is desperate for a dog puppy.

the sire name is aireview blueprint one of the top show bedlingtons in the country got all paper work all ok also copper/tox cert.

I'm a beddy fan got one myself, but £500 thats a laugh mate.

do your home work thats the going rate

Just because its the going rate doesnt mean you have to pull peoples pants down over the price.....would you not prefer to be knowen as a lad to sell dogs at a reasonable price and not ££££££££ mad like the rest...

all the best shifting them

Bollocks ! PROPER working bedlingtons go for £200/250 infact Alun's got a litter on here at 175, your just one of these money making twats, I suggest you do your home !! :fool:

Bollocks ! PROPER working bedlingtons go for £200/250 infact Alun's got a litter on here at 175, your just one of these money making twats, I suggest you do your home !! :fool:

the only problem you have got is to find PROPER WORKING BEDLINGTONS theres plenty that think they have them until you see them as for £500 is this thing gold plated with a diamond encrusted tiara

the only problem you have got is to find PROPER WORKING BEDLINGTONS theres plenty that think they have them until you see them as for £500 is this thing gold plated with a diamond encrusted tiara

I totally agree mate, cheers

Thats the going rate for what !!! they fecking show ponies that are a embarasment to the breed!!! and why would you delute working blood with show blood....it no wonder the breed is in the fecking shit state it is nowadays !!! I know im ranting here but how many more good working breeds does the show fartenirty want to waste,too many good breeds have already been ruined with show blood but it seems their are a few more to be wasted and cashed in on yet !!!!

Edited by gaz

well said nealy

well said nealy

Why cross show bred crap with working stock?What are you trying to achieve show dog or work dog cos they are not the same thing,and you are trying to get show bred prices for a dog which will be no good for showing.