• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

weirdist thing i ever caught was with a dog we only owend for ten minutes!!went for a stroll on the beach to get him used to us mad fecker caught a flat fish in a pool :blink: silly bugger never made the grade do :doh:

hi all

i was walking my lurcher through a cut field that usaully holds a couple of bunny,s as we walked past some brambles the dog dived in and came out carrying a pigeon :icon_eek: so whats yours ?

Had a dog that had more pussy than ive had :laugh:

Mine were out with my OH and Tyla grabbed a crow out of the sky! Apparently it was doing the usual lazy flap away as the went for it but it obviously didnt count on her doing the old harrier jump jet impression :boogie: She pulled it out of the air and Parker was straight onto it as it hit the ground but the just gave it to Amy and didnt kill it. Shes quite happy finishing off rabbits but wasnt quite sure what to do with a mangled but very pecky crow so i had to leg it up from home to give a demonstration! :doh: She tooks photos but i think they are on her phone somewhere