wat equip

to be fair boys, he is just after some basic help here, we all have to start somewhere, remember there was a time where all of you didnt know what to do, ok some of you may have been little nippers at the time but some people get into it later in life. im at the same stage pretty much, im just setting out and ive found a few local lads who go out and im going with them to learn the art of terrierwork the best i can. at the moment i know zilch and like kx100 id find some basic knowledge useful

stick said:
to be fair boys, he is just after some basic help here, we all have to start somewhere, remember there was a time where all of you didnt know what to do, ok some of you may have been little nippers at the time but some people get into it later in life. im at the same stage pretty much, im just setting out and ive found a few local lads who go out and im going with them to learn the art of terrierwork the best i can. at the moment i know zilch and like kx100 id find some basic knowledge useful

kx100 said:
the t bar is for finding tubes and also av got a wire hair russel bich shes a year and a hlf bt shes still not going to ground

how do a train her

Edited by grant_c
wat equip do i need for digging /ratting/foxing/rabbting with terriers what is best pleez reply :gunsmilie:

Youve listed 3 different jobs in my mind and the hardware you need is different and similar all in one.

A 1st and a must is get your terrier a locater collar box set-up. Best thing then is to get an invitation by a local, not easy that one. You wanna then look at getting your own permission from the farmers and repaying your previous hosts trust.

What terrier/s have you got?

Guest blackntan

GRT IN TOUCH WITH YOUR LOCAL TERRIER CLUB, GET YOUR BITCH RATTING AND DONT RUSH HER IF YOU GO OUT WITH SOME OLDER MORE EXPERIENCD TERRIERS SHE WILL COME ON DONT FORCE HER ,SLOWLY SLOWLY

av gt permision and a russel planing on geting a pattex staffe and patte and a russel an lurcher will a mk3 ferret box nd coller work but with a bigger coller obv

cheers

:hmm:

Take it one step at a time. Firstly I wouldn't recomend getting three dogs at a time. Why do you want a patterdale x staffy too? Yes a ferret collar will work but if you were to be serious a bellman & flint would be the better job.