2 hobs living together

I have 3 hobs that live together, 1 intact and 2 snipped, they may try shagging each other occassionally, but never fight, 2 are brothers the other is the intact outcross

i have the father of the kits in another hutch but i wont be able to put them with him becuase he will probably try and kill them.

so i'll make another hutch and put the brothers together.

thanks

I have 3 hobs that live together, 1 intact and 2 snipped, they may try shagging each other occassionally, but never fight, 2 are brothers the other is the intact outcross

i have the father of the kits in another hutch but i wont be able to put them with him becuase he will probably try and kill them.

thanks

What makes you think he will kill them mate?

thanks

What makes you think he will kill them mate?

he doesnt take any prisoners! i got him when he was a year old from a mate. when i first got him i inroduced him to my jill and he viciuosly bit her leg and she bled when i pulled him off her he latched on to my finger and it bloody hurt. ive handled him since then and he no longer bites me. when my jill was in season i let him mate with her and he was fine then. but i wouldn't like to chance putting him with another boy just incase.

If your adult hobs in season he will probably kill them ,but later on he might live happily with them but do you want to risk it ?

I reckon they could live quite happily together but the top one may bum the weaker one

My 3 hobs are in together with no trouble, they are father and 2 sons. My other hob could not be kept with them though as the father to the other 2 would of killed him when in season.

I think it comes down to luck to some degree, once they fight seriously there seems to be no going back.

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0052-3.jpg