My First Shot At Quarry

Well had my first shot at a pigeon today after over the weekend and today kept hitting it spot on so today a pigeon lands in a tree in my garden and bang straight head shot did feel abit harsh and first but now i want to do it agen een watchin videos on youtube able plucking and gutting etc so lets see will put picks up later

Well done. :thumbs:

You usually get mixed emotions when you get your first kill. It's good, because it helps to remind us that we shoot for a reason. Having said that though, there's nothing wrong with taking some enjoyment out of it at the same time.

IMO, its good to have mixed emotions about killing game...its when you DONT care, you should stop all togther...just what i think anyway...good job, a nice humane shot, keep it up bud..

Kye..

IMO, its good to have mixed emotions about killing game...its when you DONT care, you should stop all togther...just what i think anyway...good job, a nice humane shot, keep it up bud..

Kye..

Spot on Jay :notworthy:

i always remember my first kill it was a rabbit with an air rifle and i shot it at about 15 yards and its eyes popped out due to the pressure the pellet caused and i thought it was still alive but it was its nerves and i felt bad but i now know its only nerves,and good on ya