A Few More Pictures

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the nice comments you guys :icon_redface: I was proud of the kids today and we had a grand time.

All have full bellies, are squeaky clean and fast asleep :toast: Just the way I like 'em.

And cúagusgiorraí, that is the mental one of the three. She launches herself off anything she can climb :icon_eek: I'm sure she's got rubber suckers on her fingertips for climbing and built-in springs for leaping.

some better pics there ... :clapper::clapper::clapper: looks like yer all had a great day .....are the pics getting better because you can see now ... :whistling:

Ooooh eerrrr very funny. Obviously my sight hasn't been vastly improved .... see you again next week :kiss: :laugh::laugh:

Guest gaz100604

great stuff brilliant to see, ive just started my daughter off with me shes 4, kids these days are too much into tv and computers and other shite. brilliant to see them out running about with the dogs. cheers gary

great stuff brilliant to see, ive just started my daughter off with me shes 4, kids these days are too much into tv and computers and other shite. brilliant to see them out running about with the dogs. cheers gary

Cheers again all .... Gaz the kids love going out because we usually include some kind of game, like finding ducks or tadpoles or whatever. Chocolate or lollies in your pockets helps encourage them along too :D I can't stand being stuck in all day - not just because it's not good for the kids, but I feel guilty if the dogs don't get out too. So rain or shine, we're all out more often than not :thumbs:

I must've missed this.

Brill pics LG, I love getting my daughter out with the dogs, she gets a bit excited when they have runs though and I think she probably disturbs any lingering bunnies with her crashing around. :laugh:

I must've missed this.

Brill pics LG, I love getting my daughter out with the dogs, she gets a bit excited when they have runs though and I think she probably disturbs any lingering bunnies with her crashing around. :laugh:

Get her some protective clothing .... who needs a bushing dog when you've got "Bushing Kid" - the very latest in the superhero fads :laugh::laugh: Mine were very quiet this time around, but I think it was the novelty of it all. I don't hold out much hope that they'll be so quiet once they get used to things :D