Found these few snaps whilst going through old shots from a few years back, back in this area very shortly with the outlaws in tow, trying to jog the old memory and all that........

these are from the same morning, 25.9.05, last one nice retreive........... unalive by my pointer.... bit more meat next time please... :)

post-9466-1215298829.jpg

post-9466-1215298845.jpg

post-9466-1215298858.jpg

:thumbs:

( edit..... english isnt my strong point )

Edited by Bush Rummager

BEADNELL BEACH!!!!!!

we used to have our holidays up there!!!!!!!..........caravan site next to the beach!!

can't remember its name??

nice find..........apart from the tom and jerry fish...........lol.

regards

sean

Yes Kay, they are jelley fish........ thats all i know though :wacko: should have put somthing at the side of them for scale..

Sean, i know the caravan site you mention, not sure of its name though, used to walk through it to get to the beach, we had a small place in the village that week, cracking beach it is too, used to have it all to ourselves first few hours every morning, just me and the dogs........ BEAUTIFULL :)

I'll try and dig a few shots out of the baech and dunes ( on other P.C :doh: ) bear with, just had a phone call, got to pull an 11hr shift in tonight! Great :thumbdown: :wankerzo4:

Here you go sean, not the best photos but o.k for a bit of remanissing (sp)........

:thumbs:

cheers for that BR.

it was always a quite beach when we went........we used to walk down the beach ( with the sea on your left)......the locals use to call it THE BAR.......over a small bridge and back through the caravan site.

if you went before lunch....you never saw a soul.

beautiful beach............youv'e inspired me to book a weekend at beadnell or seahouses and enjoy it all again!!!!

thanks for sharing

all the best

sean