How come that some people on here get away with posting pretty much anything and others posts, even purely innocent ones get removed?? Do you have to "join the boys club" to get accepted or something, and how much does it cost???

Guest buster321c

To be honest , iv`e never noticed ` obvious favoritism ` and i think the mods do a very good job :thumbs: If they did`nt removed half the crap that they do , this site would be in a right old state . Do you want to elaborate a bit ???

How come that some people on here get away with posting pretty much anything and others posts, even purely innocent ones get removed?? Do you have to "join the boys club" to get accepted or something, and how much does it cost???

I can't see there is favouritism, if people constantly post total drivel or break the rules then the posts/replies will get removed.

Well eh, thought you were not talking to me lurchergrrl for some daft reason, no hard feelings just paranoid thoughts (yours)

Yes I will elaborate, Terrier men, and their names, thread after thread of people mentioning terrier breeders names, I happen to mention one and put a photo of a dog I have of his breeding and it gets pulled. Oh and folks with deer etc etc, some can and some obviously can't???????????????????? Plain English enough??

Well eh, thought you were not talking to me lurchergrrl for some daft reason, no hard feelings just paranoid thoughts (yours)

Yes I will elaborate, Terrier men, and their names, thread after thread of people mentioning terrier breeders names, I happen to mention one and put a photo of a dog I have of his breeding and it gets pulled. Oh and folks with deer etc etc, some can and some obviously can't???????????????????? Plain English enough??

Me? Paranoid? :haha: I'm not the one on here being someone I'm not, "undercover" as you put it :secret: that's you remember? And you're the one who went all ape on me when I didn't immediately reply to you.

No hard feelings tho, as you say :guitar:

There are over 10,000 members here and a hand full of moderators. That means things will slip through the cracks.

Use the report button if you see something that shouldn't be here... there is a good chance we missed it.

I can't see there is favouritism, if people constantly post total drivel or break the rules then the posts/replies will get removed.

:thumbs: