HARCOMBE DAVID

nothing is true in the terrier world these days.venom.your best worker might be the worst ive ever seen and so on.there is always better out there.

would powel be known as he is if there was no edrd mag ??/ i dont think so .just another south wales terrier man,and there's loads of them down that way who wouldent like to be in books and mags.at the end of the day though he's made a few bob out of it and all down to edrd mag.

ive seen some of his stuff and i can say i've put better down in the past

so tell me friedrice, what makes Powels dogs [samson,ect] great. There is a lot of Powel supporters on here, so speake up. I am sure they would be interested to hear what you have got to say.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well boys i dont go on this site very often but i have had a f**kfull of so called {terrier boys} slaging me off and the worst thing about it they dont even no me i dont ask DH to put me in the mag in

Guest blackntan

you have seen some of his dogs, and you have put better down in the past,fliedlice, you are either, very young or dont have a good grasp of the qeens english, you made this judgment by looking at these terriers , i have seen jp terriers , big stong type with work on them never seen them work so can not and would not form an opinion,i have had it on good information he keeps a good kennel of digging terriers, you must have some world beaters your self to slag some ones terrers you have never seen work or maybe its just your young and dont know any better

Guest fell terrier
Let's say someone like young Mr Darsey did take over-you can look at it in a different way he may attract (might be the wrong word :angel::D) new,fresh or different writers to the fore through his editorship and also a new readership some people have told me they don't subscribe to it anymore because of what is written and included.I'm not saying he or anyone else will take over and it might just die a natural death with the retirement of DH,who knows :thumbs:

please darcy take over. and i hope your not a mate of that jason powel. im sick of his name in the mag pisses me off every month.

jason this,jasons dog done that :icon_eek: give us some air to breathe. there are others out there with terriers to and not only powel.

and in any mag the publicity can make they're dogs look better than most,but in the real world of teriers bthey aint no better than anyones ;)

so your not a Powel fan friedrice. What about his dogs, is it not true that he is the type of terrierman who only like to do the most challenging of earths these days with Samson, and his offspring.

nothing is true in the terrier world these days.venom.your best worker might be the worst ive ever seen and so on.there is always better out there.

would powel be known as he is if there was no edrd mag ??/ i dont think so .just another south wales terrier man,and there's loads of them down that way who wouldent like to be in books and mags.at the end of the day though he's made a few bob out of it and all down to edrd mag.

ive seen some of his stuff and i can say i've put better down in the past

i think fred rice is living a dream you have put down better that comment comes from a stupid child i think you may be getting a bit out of your depth there is good terrierman all over the country some ametuer and some proffessional i had a dog bred back to samson on one side and he worked as good as the next you cant slag a man for breeding decent dogs that were firstly bred for work without a thought of showing also the dog danny was that not bred back to daves jack (smithy yet again but real smithy not make believe lol)i think so. like what was said before dave would not mess about with idiots i have had dealings with the man and found him 100% yet again people have spoilt a thread by slagging another man down give over stewing in your own piss and get out there and do some digging dont just talk about it try it for real then you will find out that decent dogs are hard to find and if you find one then why not shout about it fair play jason and anyone else that has decent terriers because the lads that own true workers are pleased for another lads honest worker and would not dream of carrying on like some all the best and like darcy said dig deep throw well back :victory:

Guest SPIFF
no waz just, as its allways been a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, they come and they go, just grin and smile and they will have past thru,

your time as B&T must be nearly up anyhow,time for another user name :angel:

Anyhow some fellas just begrudge others good dogs and no matter how good the dog will always have something negative to say about it.Some fellas would bring lads to earths they wouldn t put their own dogs in then if the dogs do the job throw the toys out .I hate to see good dogs in the wrong hands [fellas that stop EVERY dog they get]but i love hearing about decent terriermen having a decent dog ,i think when i start thinking differently, time to change to skydiving or something more dangerous :D

edited to add im not refering to FR comments just general

Edited by SPIFF
  • 1 year later...
Let's say someone like young Mr Darsey did take over-you can look at it in a different way he may attract (might be the wrong word :angel::D) new,fresh or different writers to the fore through his editorship and also a new readership some people have told me they don't subscribe to it anymore because of what is written and included.I'm not saying he or anyone else will take over and it might just die a natural death with the retirement of DH,who knows :thumbs:

please darcy take over. and i hope your not a mate of that jason powel. im sick of his name in the mag pisses me off every month.

jason this,jasons dog done that :icon_eek: give us some air to breathe. there are others out there with terriers to and not only powel.

and in any mag the publicity can make they're dogs look better than most,but in the real world of teriers bthey aint no better than anyones ;)

so your not a Powel fan friedrice. What about his dogs, is it not true that he is the type of terrierman who only like to do the most challenging of earths these days with Samson, and his offspring.

no i like them 2 foot or Less, by the way there are 2 El's in Powell. :feck:

Edited by ratty