have a good holiday richie

richie bought his ferrets over to me today, and what a lovely looking bunch they are, nice albino kitts, that my missus (wasp) has already picked a tiny jill from, they have all settled into the outside court for their two week break :thumbs:

post-5267-1214669604.jpg

post-5267-1214669622_thumb.jpg

for anyone looking for some dark jills, still got these x 4

post-5267-1214669692.jpg

and thanks once again mate for my new toy, I'll sort something out with you when you collect your ferts :thumbs:

post-5267-1214669785.jpg

richie bought his ferrets over to me today, and what a lovely looking bunch they are, nice albino kitts, that my missus (wasp) has already picked a tiny jill from, they have all settled into the outside court for their two week break :thumbs:

post-5267-1214669604.jpg

post-5267-1214669622_thumb.jpg

for anyone looking for some dark jills, still got these x 4

post-5267-1214669692.jpg

and thanks once again mate for my new toy, I'll sort something out with you when you collect your ferts :thumbs:

post-5267-1214669785.jpg

In the event of being Ignorant.What is it stubby?

its a rat smoker mate, stick a butane gas bottle on the back, ignite, simular to a blow torch, and it vapourises the oil in the container, pull the trigger will holding a 3ft lance over the front, and you get a very dense stream of smoke, flushes the rats out :thumbs:

its a rat smoker mate, stick a butane gas bottle on the back, ignite, simular to a blow torch, and it vapourises the oil in the container, pull the trigger will holding a 3ft lance over the front, and you get a very dense stream of smoke, flushes the rats out :thumbs:

Cool thanks for explaining that :victory:

Your braver than me mate.I detest rats.Avoid them if i can.

no prob steve, just relieved my ferrets will be well looked after when im away ! gives me & the mrs piece of mind.

OH YEAH ! & thanks sam for telling my Mrs about lakeside ! had me walking around for hours.

you can use that once your back, and were off ferreting for the day mate :thumbs:

and thanks for relaying a dark ferret back to jacob once your back,

thats 3 to go now (from that litter anyway)

Flushes them out you say... would it work with rabbits and nets?

Or does it just drive them out, rather than bolt them?

god :doh: don't lets start this topic again,

do a search in trapping blacksmith, you'll find this has been asked many a time :no: