How about a pop up type thing when you log on to thl of any dogs stolen that week with pics and info? Could that be done? I dare say most people dont bother looking at the posts for stolen dogs unless its someone they know or its local,maybe a pop up would stick in the mind of some who would'nt normally see it

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a pop up type thing when you log on to thl of any dogs stolen that week with pics and info? Could that be done? I dare say most people dont bother looking at the posts for stolen dogs unless its someone they know or its local,maybe a pop up would stick in the mind of some who would'nt normally see it

Well we took the bull by the horns,[ so to speak] and fought fire with fire,after finding out for definate who had taken our jacks,2 years on the run, OH BOY they had a nightmare 24hrs with a little help from some top class heavies,and so far no further thefts, as has been said police, forget it,not interested at all,even when we had given them name and address,so there was only one way to go,these pigs are well known dog thieves around our area,our gate dog was given a good beating,[ which is their way] they not fazed about any dog,.Sometimes enough is enough,didn,t get our dogs back as they had already been moved on,but a great deal of satisfaction knowing the scum had got what they deserved. :gunsmilie:

Most of the stolen terriers will be kept out oif sight in someones cellar.

Theers only one real way of getting your dog back IMHO and thats being a complete nut case. just how much hassle is a dog worth to the thieving scum.

2 of my mates have got their dogs back from being such people.....their dogs are their life and you f**k with their dogs they have nothing else to loose......and you cannot win against a man that has nothing else to loose.....

when confronted everyone i have heard of has shit theirselves....they are ok being a tough guy in a group....

the best deterant is keeping yourself to yourself and hope they dont peek over your fence looking for scrap.....

oif they dont know the dogs there is cannot get pinched.....

JMHO JD

Most of the stolen terriers will be kept out oif sight in someones cellar.

Theers only one real way of getting your dog back IMHO and thats being a complete nut case. just how much hassle is a dog worth to the thieving scum.

2 of my mates have got their dogs back from being such people.....their dogs are their life and you f**k with their dogs they have nothing else to loose......and you cannot win against a man that has nothing else to loose.....

when confronted everyone i have heard of has shit theirselves....they are ok being a tough guy in a group....

the best deterant is keeping yourself to yourself and hope they dont peek over your fence looking for scrap.....

oif they dont know the dogs there is cannot get pinched.....

JMHO JD

Who stole their dogs then?

Majority of these scum are not the big brave i ams when confronted and as has been said shit themselves when faced by real men,it also lets them know that u know WHO they are and WHERE they are, we too thought we may be in for a load of aggro, but far from it,had a peaceful,[ touches wood] stressfree life since,i would definately do the same again,haveing your dogs took is the most heartbreaking feeling ever,if u know who took your dogs GO FOR IT. :gunsmilie::angry:

We are missing something, when these scum are caught with stolen dogs, the dogs are recovered and the scum get what they require to remember this, but that has been the end of it.

Put their names address and photo's up on every dog site on the net, in every dog mag, all dog shows, and posters around were they are living. A friendly hello :whistling: every time they are seen in public. Anti's can do this, we can.

JOE SCUMBAG KNOWN DOG THIEF

13 THIEVES ROW

SCUMTOWN

Has anyone checked out Mark Stocks he lives near where theys dogs have been getting nicked, , he's a robbing b*****d he's always buying and selling and there not always his to sell... and MOD's don't worrie if he wants to sue me !!!! he can so leave his name up please

Has anyone checked out Mark Stocks he lives near where theys dogs have been getting nicked, , he's a robbing b*****d he's always buying and selling and there not always his to sell... and MOD's don't worrie if he wants to sue me !!!! he can so leave his name up please

Has he stole dogs from you or your mates.

YES he robbed me of a stud pup, and at about the same time sold a dog he had on loan, check how many kennells he goes to then how many have dogs go missing !!!! name and shame

Edited by pickaxe
YES he robbed me of a stud pup, and at about the same time sold a dog he had on loan, check how many kennells he goes to then how many have dogs go missing !!!! name and shame

RVWTC went and rescued 2 pups,they had fallen down a hole in a field near Mansfield. The black one was on loan to Mark Stocks from a well known terrier man. After the rescue the terrier man was told the pup was stolen.

Photo of Mark Stocks with the two rescued pups.

RVWTC went and rescued 2 pups,they had fallen down a hole in a field near Mansfield. The black one was on loan to Mark Stocks from a well known terrier man. After the rescue the terrier man was told the pup was stolen.

Photo of Mark Stocks with the two rescued pups.

thats Him, he bald now,