rabbit

just back in from a spot of rabbit shooting,went up to my dad as the place has loads of rabbits.Got to the farm track stopped loaded the gun, so i could drive in to the farm with gun loaded ready as many of the rabbits are with in reach of the road and i would be able to to take at least one from the car ,anyway as luck goes and the rain starts to pelt down no rabbits

I get to the house and know that if i have a walk round the small patch of trees next to the house i would find some rabbits (gun still loaded but saftey on don't want to shoot my self) yes as luck would have plenty rabbits hopping about ,I get myself settled and spot a rabbit ,aim fire dead rabbit ,i walk over to my kill thinking the rest of the rabbits will have gone by now but i turn round and there is another so i cock the gun and reach in to my pocket no bloody pellets they are still in the bloody car what a dip shit i am :icon_redface:

As i have no waterproofs with me(soaked to the skin) and that by the time i walk back to the car and get the pellets that most of the rabbits would have gone i gave up and came home with only 1

Photo-0056.jpg