On a serious note, my bull greyhound has lost the tip of his tail! Does anybody know how i can cure this problem. The problem being, when ever he wages it, which is every time he sees somebody it bleeds like mad. My camper van is showered with blood every time, and anybody near to him. ?? any ideas??

cut a piece of hose pipe and cover the end of the tail secure it in place with tape but leave the top end open so that air can circulate ... get a good wound powder and pour on the tip throught he open end of the hose twice a day ... 10 days should see it cured ........

On a serious note, my bull greyhound has lost the tip of his tail! Does anybody know how i can cure this problem. The problem being, when ever he wages it, which is every time he sees somebody it bleeds like mad. My camper van is showered with blood every time, and anybody near to him. ?? any ideas??

Had this problem with my dog. Mother-in-law jammed it in the car boot(clumsy cow) vet ended up amputating 1" off. As socks says use a piece of old hose or as i used was a small fizzy pop bottle with the bottom cut off. Looks rather stupid but it works......

cut a piece of hose pipe and cover the end of the tail secure it in place with tape but leave the top end open so that air can circulate ... get a good wound powder and pour on the tip throught he open end of the hose twice a day ... 10 days should see it cured ........

Nice one, i will give it ago , thks socks... As for the comment about going to the vets, do terrier men go to the vets! Or sort it there selves, if it can be sorted i will. cheers again. Any more i deas,?

Had this problem with my dog. Mother-in-law jammed it in the car boot(clumsy cow) vet ended up amputating 1" off. As socks says use a piece of old hose or as i used was a small fizzy pop bottle with the bottom cut off. Looks rather stupid but it works......

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Same thing happened with my Deerhound cross. Cleaned it up, used a starties tube, open ended and powder. Don't know if the moden shaped ones wil do the job though.

Edited by Spring