i been lamping in the day,feckin awsome 20 odd rabbits most of which got retrieved aswell,werent until i got home i realized i hadnt plugged my battery in :wallbash: must have been just lucky i suppose :whistling: ----keep takin the pills mate :clapper::clapper::clapper:

Very lucky raider.... I guess you smoothered in rabbits at the time. I did just the same, but keep tripping over everything, and eventually i tripped that hard, i fell forward and broke a geezers nose who was stood in front of me, and couldnt understand what all the fun was about, lol....

Another thing i found interesting while out lamping in the day, is that a rabbit looks abit like a deer, what do you think?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about extreme lamping using a zippo lighter and a corgi! Two legged lurcher racing or fishing without a hook! they should keep you occupied! If you lamp in the day and think your rabbits look like deer...You shoulda gone to spec savers :whistling:

How about extreme lamping using a zippo lighter and a corgi! Two legged lurcher racing or fishing without a hook! they should keep you occupied! If you lamp in the day and think your rabbits look like deer...You shoulda gone to spec savers :whistling:

Corgi's are rubbishing for catching rabbits undisputed! And a two legged lurcher would have been put to sleep, and what is so wrong about not using a hook, just use a net, you catch much more!!

And my mother is a dear, but i dont need to go specsavers! what are you going on about, and you think we are mad.....

dont tell us you go diggin with out a spade or spit you use a twig

yEAH dRUGS hAve pleyed a part, especially my dogs flea tablets..

But nice one, very good answer, but didnt understand the spitting bit, pls explain

or yeah, i see, no i dont use a twig, i use a dog scoop.