plummer pups

Guest ooty

fu*k up prick.you still aint shown your dogs.come have the pop to me face or aint bothering waisting my time on you. go away silly little thick person.

I DONT NEED TO SHOW NOTHING MY DOGS ARE WORKING TERRIERS. ( NOT PLUMMERS) ENOUGH SAID GOOD NIGHT AN GOD BLESS

bye.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

different people have different ideas about what work is like me for example a dog that will mark , ferret and rat is quite enough working ability for what i would need where as some of you make think this is not working . different people have different intrests and different uses for dogs

(comment not made to cause an arguement just to voice my opionion)

flatcap if you dont want you why comment? Are you really that bored with your life? and suggesting to bucket pups on a public forum :wacko: that will deffiantly look good to your average joe.

With out being funny i bred 3 litters of plummer pups and all bar two were sold before they were born.

And yours are silly money even for plummer pups, good luck with the sales.

im takeing my time cos im haveing one for myself.im asking 3\350 which is in line with most breed clubs.also id like them in good working homes,(ther also not leaving till 8 weeks and im not to fussed about selling them at the end ov the day although i should have my other bitch in pup so unfortunatly some have to go),not just any ol idiot that thinks they should be killing befor they got their big teeth, :thumbs: Edited by ooty
different people have different ideas about what work is like me for example a dog that will mark , ferret and rat is quite enough working ability for what i would need where as some of you make think this is not working . different people have different intrests and different uses for dogs

all comments welcome,long as there not as dum as flat cap the puppy killer.had to hide this thred from the kids cos ov that idiot.i agree,you get the dog for the job,i love nothing more than haveing time to walk my pack.roughing up a few rabbits, for my lurchers and whippets but i also have serious pest control work to do.the nose on these dogs is second to none they mark and you know thers a rat or charlie to ground. :thumbs:

all comments welcome,long as there not as dum as flat cap the puppy killer.had to hide this thred from the kids cos ov that idiot.i agree,you get the dog for the job,i love nothing more than haveing time to walk my pack.roughing up a few rabbits, for my lurchers and whippets but i also have serious pest control work to do.the nose on these dogs is second to none they mark and you know thers a rat or charlie to ground. :thumbs:

ALRIGHT MATE I SEE FROM YOUR PICTURES YOU LET THEM PUPS GET ABIT BIG FOR THE BUCKET BUT I CAN SPARE YOU A FEW CARTRIDGES IF YOU WANT MATE ITS NO TROUBLE

stick the end ov the barral in you mouth,then pull the trigger,theres a good boy ,make mummy proud for once,think how hard it must be for the poor deer to own up to a dead head like you.i got plenty ov cartages mush!!

is it posable for the moderaters remove flat twat from my thred ?? my kids read these are getting fed up with a man banging on about killing there pups.thanks

Guest dee mac

its back to the money thing again laim i think thats why they want to set up there own wee kennell club as they are not interested in proving there dogs

Why would somebody breed from a dog that is not proven.Thats a recipe for disaster.And people want to buy them knowing this.Theres good terrier men on this site allright.

working dogs dont always breed suitable working offspring. in (my opinion) its the work you put into a dog. iv seen many workers lined to workers that produced dogs that couldnt do the job. also iv owned and seen dogs that were bred out of non working parents that worked very well.

its back to the money thing again laim i think thats why they want to set up there own wee kennell club as they are not interested in proving there dogs

SO ITS NO JUST ME THEN THAT GETS PISS ED OFF ABOUT LADS BREEDING THIS RUBBISH ONCE WENT FROM HALIFAX TO SHROPSHIRE IN A TRANSIT VAN FULL OF THESE HORRIBLE LITTLE DOGS COULDNT HEAR MYSELF THINK THEY DIDNT STOP WHINING AND SCREAMING ALL THE WAY ... NEVER EVER AGAIN