Hi

I'm putting together a website resource for school groups in Scotland and am keen to have a gallery of pics thet shows 'signs' of deer. Would you let me use this picture on the site? No budget for payment, I'm afraid but I would credit the picture to you? Let me know sometime

Cheers PM

Only Roe Kay.....

Your the best you are Darcy, your a legend.....your f*****g hardcore.

Clockwise my arse, you just made that up cause you didnt know :tongue2::tongue2::laugh::laugh:

I'm glad you put this thread up as last week I saw a buck and doe displaying what appeared to me to be pretty obvious pre-mating behaviour ie male sneaking up to sniff her rear end, her pretending not be interested and then running round in circles with him following, then stopping to let him catch up: "Chase me!" Am I right in thinking this is a pre-cursor and if so is it, as you've ponted out, about five weeks too early. One further point, although there was a wooded area close by the behaviour was in the middle of a field.

Only Roe Kay.....

Clockwise my arse, you just made that up cause you didnt know :tongue2::tongue2::laugh::laugh:

I for one am again enthralled by his knowledge . . . . . When is the season to hang out in bushes with females wanting to mate?!!?! :whistling:

:kiss:

Only Roe Kay.....

I for one am again enthralled by his knowledge . . . . . When is the season to hang out in bushes with females wanting to mate?!!?! :whistling:

Horny mare :whistling:

Only Roe Kay.....

:doh: :doh:

Only Roe Kay.....

:doh: :doh:

Ahh, dont get me wrong i'd love to chase you round in circles, Benny Hill style. :D

Only Roe Kay.....

Normally September, but I am sure the females are happy for that kind of thing to happen at any time :laugh:

Only Roe Kay.....

Normally September, but I am sure the females are happy for that kind of thing to happen at any time :laugh:

And do they stick with one male?? . . . or are they happy to mate with multiple males ?! :laugh: :laugh:

Only Roe Kay.....

:11: :11: