Burrell strain

Don't know Jeff, the dogs and never seen one that i'm aware of but if you are advertising pups every week then your not in it for the dogs but for the £££££££££££££££££££££

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how can they be his strain altogether as he as p noons dean minshaws blue and asortetment of

whippet/ghd in is bloodlines that are not even his dogs

and the husky blood was not in lurchers years back

so for me nothing different then anyone elses lurcherxlurcher matings

go on website and look at the bloodlines in these dogs :whistling:

like i said before you make your own mind up is he as bad as the rest,the answer is yes he is or why else would you advertise to sell week in week out,and as for a waiting list if there was a waiting list why the need to advertise,when i asked him about his dogs and questioned what he was telling me he triped up all over saying he would not use this and that for breedind but once his peds were against his dogs on his web site and they had every dog breed used in lurcher breeding in there,since then his peds have been taken off. :thumbdown: £350 :icon_eek: selling to the public one litter after the next has got to be comercial.

I agree but I also think EDRD magazine lets itself down by allowing such adds. It contradicts itself and so appears hypocritical which is exactly what it is.

i disagree about killing lurcher pups as i have a pocket or book of names when i breed lana this year and all her parents were tested heavily so god preys she comes in heat quick as she is eight but had a lot of graft if i was to sell the pups just for money well how could you put a price on a dog thats caugth thousands of game in any situation and bred good pups and was of off good stuff like m chapmans bob d slieghts katie kizzy my luke my lana, what price do you put on really good stuff thta have filled more freezers and game larders than most estates do when it was profitable , il give a few to genuine types to brred back ive done my talking in the feils with her and luke etc , burrels dogs maybe the oldest lurchers not the best same with hanckock a feching joke when i listen to some of them about burrels hackock etc fech masss producing pups as the qaulity soon goes down

Its all "Brand-names" and spurious reputations,watch pat carey on POACHERS 2 endorsing poachers-pocket lurchers,its a load of crap,who actually buys these dogs? :no: Does a fancy name make it a better worker? :no:
they must be good, he goes to a few shows, :whistling:

have met jeff once, walked up & asked if my bitch was one of his dogs. says it all when you have bred so manyyou cant tell ywhat you have and havent bred. The bloke is a prat and then had a right go at a judge over confirmation of a dog with some bollocks about shoulder space not being flexible enough to be able to work

never met them and wouldnt be on song with them as well i think thye make up pedigrees to suit the client and well for me hunting catching game comes first then breeding, not breed of dogs who are not tested season after season ,

if you put to many types of dogs in a line well how can you tell the guy what they are like etc husky etc burrel is another plummer like quite alot of them out there , fork toungue to sell a breed

I heard an absolute pearler a while ago. A lurcher expert/ author and judge (not mentioning who, male or female), recently and genuinely told my mate that his lurcher carried it's tail wrong for a lurcher! :wallbash: The lurcher authority in question is judging lurchers at one of the main gamefairs this year! :doh:

I heard an absolute pearler a while ago. A lurcher expert/ author and judge (not mentioning who, male or female), recently and genuinely told my mate that his lurcher carried it's tail wrong for a lurcher! :wallbash: The lurcher authority in question is judging lurchers at one of the main gamefairs this year! :doh:
is it the one that writes in the cw, april the 9th mag is a belter, had a dog that never missed a fox, ffs