Tom hope you can make it, Chipper and me will have a pint waiting for you

first time at the show today really enjoyed bought a double box off john (nice bit of kit) thank you very much just glad i caught him before he hit the beer tent haha thanks again mate much appreciated :thumbs:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was a superb day out as usual, the son shone on the righteous :whistling::clapper: There were some tremendous terriers and lurchers on show and a cracking atmosphere all day. I spent a few hours watching the lurcher show and was very impressed by the standard of dogs and of the judging, there was almost 40 dogs in one class :icon_eek: The dog which took 'best in show' was an absolute belter and a worthy winner.

Roll on next year............. :notworthy::notworthy:

It was a good show, the 600 mile round trip in one day was a bummer but we enjoyed it. We were up and ready for 5am, got there at 1145 before leaving at 1530 and getting in at 2300..........Didn't want to get out of bed this morning.

Who won best terrier, some nice Patterdales, Jason Powell had a nice dog in the entered class?

It was a good show, the 600 mile round trip in one day was a bummer but we enjoyed it. We were up and ready for 5am, got there at 1145 before leaving at 1530 and getting in at 2300..........Didn't want to get out of bed this morning.

Who won best terrier, some nice Patterdales, Jason Powell had a nice dog in the entered class?

think it was gary morgan with a black dog,we left just before the judging had finished.had a good weekend with like minded people.it was a well run well organised show,and will be back next year.

My first time over to the welsh, had a bloody good day had a little look at the terrier judging but missed most of it but from what i saw there was a good stamp of dog there. Was talking to the chap in the bellman and flint stand and he said he had a ring full of couples half inched off of him. but other than that all was good i thought. had a wee natter to the chap with the welsh hounds ding guess the weight. and never one that gallon of whiskey.

Si the dog jason had in the entered class was the sire of the blackdog who won the show,The best entered also won the show a black dog of G.Morgans

Si the dog jason had in the entered class was the sire of the blackdog who won the show,The best entered also won the show a black dog of G.Morgans

Cheers Burnie, some nice terriers on display :victory: