A few carp.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off guys i would like to appologise for not being on for a while, Due to women and work. :whistling:

Heres just a few of the decent catches ive had over the last few sessions on the bank with most carp being caught 2ft from my feet in the margins

Hope you enjoyed.

Tight Lines and Wet Nets Fella`s. :drink::thumbs:

not very big them carp mate are they.looking at your posts i thought you were a real fisherman,and not some young buck that you look like

in your pics. mind you you can be anyone you want to on the internet airgunner :clapper:

It does'nt matter how young you are looks like airgunner caught some tidy fish there and fairplay to him and his mate!!!!! Friedrice what makes a real fisherman????????????????????

post-10740-1212149948.jpg

Thats a tidy looking fish there scar, the nose reminds me of a grass carp i had back last year :thumbs:

Guest friedrice
I dont sea fish im a coarse man, if you dont fish why even post in this section your a little simple in the head. Stop shouting. :wankerzo4: :laugh:

Airgunner you said as quoted above and then i see you quoted on the Ss chmoking topic

Looks sweet that FishFish, thats tempted me to dust off the old beachcaster and get some fresh makeral.

So do you or dont you sea fish?? :whistling:

What the fucks it got to do with you Johnny, yes used to do sea fishing but ity doesnt intrest me any more :tongue2::tongue2:

you do airgunner, posts on here not long back where you and your mate were out sea fishing, a few small pouting i think you had.

look at your posts in fishing and you'll find them.

and when you say "whats the f**k it got to do with you johnny" thats not nice is it :no: you get upset easy airgunner dont you.

but is that the way you would like to talk to others on here airgunner :( i wouldent think so :no:

Guest friedrice
Hey up Airgunner some nice looking fish you got there mucka welldone mate :thumbs: an you Friedrice are just a fu**ing wined up merchant talk about fu**ing spoiling a decent thread

dident inend to spoil his thread mate,just happend. but he spoilt someone else's from the start. look back leepy 1 and you'll see

Hey up Airgunner some nice looking fish you got there mucka welldone mate :thumbs: an you Friedrice are just a fu**ing wined up merchant talk about fu**ing spoiling a decent thread

Thanks Leepy appreciated mate. :thumbs:

dident inend to spoil his thread mate,just happend. but he spoilt someone else's from the start. look back leepy 1 and you'll see

As for you bollox breath you got a mouth like a foxes ass, You must have one hell of an intresting life going back looking through old posts and bringing up the past. :blink:

Come back and post when your big enough and when your cock can touch your ass and if it already can go f**k yourself :feck: (and dont forget the dictionary). :tongue2:

Nice one AG. :thumbs:

I like seeing pictures of normal fish just caught for a bit of sport. I am reading Terry Hearns book at the moment Still Searching, and the number of blanks those boys put in to prove the fishing has tailed off is more than I do in a year.

As for fish hurling themselves onto the hook at commercials, it may happen at some but not the ones I have been to. Try fishing the Roman Lake at Furnace and see how you do.

Anyway shame the post got hijacked there you go.

p.s. wish all were as diligent with the unhooking mat...

Nice one AG. :thumbs:

I like seeing pictures of normal fish just caught for a bit of sport. I am reading Terry Hearns book at the moment Still Searching, and the number of blanks those boys put in to prove the fishing has tailed off is more than I do in a year.

As for fish hurling themselves onto the hook at commercials, it may happen at some but not the ones I have been to. Try fishing the Roman Lake at Furnace and see how you do.

Anyway shame the post got hijacked there you go.

p.s. wish all were as diligent with the unhooking mat...

Cheers Mart, i know what you mean mate i like the odd struggle to work hard and bank a fish when times are hard on the lakes. As for the mat bud

i bought another one a few days ago loads more padding and a hell of alot bigger i want the next generation of carp anglers to have the pleasure i

do in catching prestine condition fish so for me if its no unhooking its no fishing :yes:

Popped out the day before yesterday for a few hours and banked one fish a common at 10lb2oz in mint condition, the water was a bit merky and

the fish seemed to be down deep feeding of the natural foods due to the heavy rain we`ve had latley. Heres a picture of the common and the smallest

section of the lake it was caught from. (looks small due to the size of the mate). :thumbs:

102COMHM.jpg

LAKEHM.jpg

Edited by AIRGUNNER
Guest friedrice

As for you bollox breath you got a mouth like a foxes ass, You must have one hell of an intresting life going back looking through old posts and bringing up the past. :blink:

Come back and post when your big enough and when your cock can touch your ass and if it already can go f**k yourself :feck: (and dont forget the dictionary). :tongue2:

it's all new to me airgunner this computer site thing,and yes i do look back at old posts you get lots of info off them.

you say your a course man ?? but did you or did you not put a bit up about you and your mate fishing down at chesil ??.

make your mind up airgunner you do or dont.

i wouldent talk to my dogs like that airgunner, and it's upset you aint it. but is there need for words like that :no:

Come back and post when your big enough and when your cock can touch your ass and if it already can go f**k yourself :feck: (and dont forget the dictionary). :tongue2: :tongue2:

it's all new to me airgunner this computer site thing,and yes i do look back at old posts you get lots of info off them.

you say your a course man ?? but did you or did you not put a bit up about you and your mate fishing down at chesil ??.

i wouldent talk to my dogs like that airgunner, and it's upset you aint it. but is there need for words like that :no:

It might be rude yeah but its the politest thing ive got to say to you. Why you asking me if i put up a post about chesil you know full f*****g well

i did if your going back reading old posts dipstick. Whats it got to do with you if i fish the sea, lakes or rivers as your not even an angler so keep your

snotty nose out. By the way its coarse not course! :tongue2::laugh:

Edited by AIRGUNNER
Guest friedrice

Come back and post when your big enough and when your cock can touch your ass and if it already can go f**k yourself :feck: (and dont forget the dictionary). :tongue2: :tongue2:

By the way its coarse not course! :tongue2::laugh: