ferrets for sale £150 for 2

Been looking through the free ads at ferrets ,both of mine are over 8 years old cant really breed any as i dont have the time because of health reasons (wife will kill me if i have more than a hand full)i live in Aldershot so seeing a price of £150 for 2 ferrets made me laugh every other one was well over £50 most i've ever payed is a fiver is there something going on i dont know about ?So what do you lot think is a good price for a ferret not really in to this working parents lark as i believe a ferret is a ferret but a decent health ferret what do you say?

Also anyone out there with in a few miles of Aldershot Got any ferrets for sale :D

Guest manda

Id pay upto £20-30 for a ferret but we got our hob for £15 working and our jill from a good man off here not working but she's a beauty, both are soft as muck and mad as hatters lol

£2 each for me hob and jill can`t go wrong at that price turned out to be good wee workers. Allways the same this time of year ferrets either being sold at ridiculus prices or you can`t give them away. Some will say paying £ 30 is mad for a ferret but having a good working ferret you can rely upon in your team is invaluble . Personally i would never breed for money only to increase the squad this is only my opinion and everyone is entitled to that. ATB FV :victory:

Is this some kind of sick joke? Never heard anything so ridiculous in my life! Most people I know are happy to give away there surplus stock for free, I only ever breed ferrets to replace the working stock for myself and friends. The thought of having to pay those sorts of prices send shivers down my spine!

Been looking through the free ads at ferrets ,both of mine are over 8 years old cant really breed any as i dont have the time because of health reasons (wife will kill me if i have more than a hand full)i live in Aldershot so seeing a price of £150 for 2 ferrets made me laugh every other one was well over £50 most i've ever payed is a fiver is there something going on i dont know about ?So what do you lot think is a good price for a ferret not really in to this working parents lark as i believe a ferret is a ferret but a decent health ferret what do you say?

Also anyone out there with in a few miles of Aldershot Got any ferrets for sale :D

pm sent mate.

pm sent mate.

PM mate

All 5 of mine must have come to about £30 lol ive seen them for sale at £70 from a Garden centre lol

All 5 of mine must have come to about £30 lol ive seen them for sale at £70 from a Garden centre lol

My DH and i are often gobsmacked when we see animals at the garden centers.. £70 for a rabbit?? lol luckily for us we dont see any ferrets in the local ones here... but thats just silly money when the countryside is plagued by the little beasties