What's a Girl To Do ....

good to see you have been taking addvice of the master .. :big_boss::big_boss: /.......... :tongue2: .....good pics...too ...your learning ........... :clapper::clapper:

Yes master, I'm a good girl .... but then you already know that :kiss: Don't I always do what you tell me to?

Cheers Scally - not a new camera, just sheer blind luck :laugh: Maple looks fab doesn't she? I'm a bit proud of her - from a quivering bag of bones to a muscle bound bone head in seven months :boogie: Maybe someday she'll fetch me back what she catches :doh:

Cheers mate :thumbs: Yes, the first dog in the sig is Griff .... once in a lifetime dog. You've give me two crackin' dogs :notworthy: I want pick of the litter if you do it again :whistling::clapper:

another free pup lol one day ill charge you its good to see the pups doing what they waz breed for :whistling:

Cheers mate :thumbs: Yes, the first dog in the sig is Griff .... once in a lifetime dog. You've give me two crackin' dogs :notworthy: I want pick of the litter if you do it again :whistling::clapper:

another free pup lol one day ill charge you its good to see the pups doing what they waz breed for :whistling:

Oh hey .... I did you a favour mate, she's a handful :laugh: She'll definately do what you bred her for; she's going to be a good one. Bet you wish you'd kept her now! All joking aside tho .... you gave me Griff, and then gave this one to me when he was killed, and both of them are spot on dogs in every way. I'm lucky Lee, thanks pal. Drinks on me sometime :drink:

Goes to show, there are folks who breed for the right reasons. Not just out for the money ;)

Oh hey .... I did you a favour mate, she's a handful :laugh: She'll definately do what you bred her for; she's going to be a good one. Bet you wish you'd kept her now! All joking aside tho .... you gave me Griff, and then gave this one to me when he was killed, and both of them are spot on dogs in every way. I'm lucky Lee, thanks pal. Drinks on me sometime :drink:

Goes to show, there are folks who breed for the right reasons. Not just out for the money ;)

its better to see them all go to good homes then a pocket full of money and a know the dogs you got from me had a good life and well have a good life all the best with the pup and yes i wish a had kept her back now both your dogs or a credit to you :notworthy:

Edited by broomer
The rough coated dog jumping the fence is a dead ringer for one of my rabbiting dogs.... ;)

And mine lol, we have been here before Rolfe, but just look at this, the close up the dogs face, then look at my other beddy saluki cross, its even more alike.....

then look at the short haired black dog, and look at mine. lol.

post-17284-1211618878_thumb.jpg

post-17284-1211618943.jpg

post-17284-1211619258_thumb.jpg

:icon_eek: Runforyourlife, we've got matching pairs :clapper: Methinks we don't live too far from each other as well :whistling: Perhaps a day out is in order :thumbs:

It really is mad lurchergurl, we cant believe how much the dogs are alike!! In fact it is uncanny, lol.

Where are you, send me a message if you like, and we should let these fellows meet, lol. i wonder if they act the same! That would freak us out...

This is a pic of Baz my 3rd one...

post-17284-1211657199_thumb.jpg

I used to have a deerhoundxcollie greyhound great dog,similarin looks to your one had some good years out of that dog and would lamp all night.

What great times they were, hope you have as much enjoyment with yours.

but the b@stard ate the xmas turkey raw aswell out the fridge at xmas eve.

the missus wont have another lurcher cos of that, but it was 12 years ago :)