this afternoon

Good going Davy. :victory:

I'm not so sure about them rabbits being albinos, :hmm: I was always led to believe that albinos had pink eyes but one of them seems to have a black/brown eye.Could be wrong though. :doh:

Does anybody else have an opinion? Please correct me if I'm wrong. :thumbs:

hi tote

had a look at the eyes

no pink eyes ,was mainly referring to fur colour i have not seen it before .anybody else seen it?

PS

tanks for comments lads

davy

nice one davy.......................fit looking bunnies!!

tanks sean

davy

well i went out last nite a shot a rabbit to my dismay it was a milky doe.SO I WAS VERY DISAPOINTED IN MY SELF.......I WILL NO MAKE THIS MISTAKE AGAIN ANYTIME SOON.............and i never shoot the young :thumbdown: its not sporting mate i agree with fillythebish

well i went out last nite a shot a rabbit to my dismay it was a milky doe.SO I WAS VERY DISAPOINTED IN MY SELF.......I WILL NO MAKE THIS MISTAKE AGAIN ANYTIME SOON.............and i never shoot the young :thumbdown: its not sporting mate i agree with fillythebish

I know what you mean mate. :yes:

But what would you do if the landowner asked you to shoot the does and the young ones :hmm: And if you didn't you'd end up losing your permission.

We all know how hard it can be to get good ground to shoot on.

But what would you do if the landowner asked you to shoot the does and the young ones :hmm: And if you didn't you'd end up losing your permission.

what you are saying is right and i see your point of view..But listen up the farmers grow there crops and when there ripe they harvest them.. thats what i think about my crop{rabbits] we should harvest when they are ripe

what you are saying is right and i see your point of view..But listen up the farmers grow there crops and when there ripe they harvest them.. thats what i think about my crop{rabbits] we should harvest when they are ripe

There are 2 VERY different schools of thought and 2 VERY different reasons here.

If you are involved in Game and Vermin control you shoot anything and everything which is a bunny, however young or Milky or whatever colour it is and ALL through the year...Please do not preach that this is not sport>>>I'm well aware its not sport its what the landowners pay me to do!

If you want to shoot for sport and fun then by all means do so and enjoy yourselves but please remember you are shooting for pleasure!!

but they arnt your rabbits or your crop, untill they are dead, they belong to the landowner, therefore they could only ever be yours, if you owned the land, and if you owned the land, and they were eating your profit, you would want them gone, whatever age they were

but they arnt your rabbits or your crop, untill they are dead, they belong to the landowner, therefore they could only ever be yours, if you owned the land, and if you owned the land, and they were eating your profit, you would want them gone, whatever age they were

your from essex nuff said

Nice one Davy! :thumbs: Keep at 'em! Interesting colours on the small ones, we've got some round here, a sort of deep, reddish brown, but nothing as light as that pair.