Little sweet heart

Guest Magwitch

I have a little jill who is the sweetest thing normally, but having recently lined her she as turned into a right cow. Feeding her yesterday she was on me like a snapping turtle trying to stink her teeth deeper and deeper. Anyone elses jills turn a bit nasty when expecting?

DSC02020-2.jpg

I think the problem here is the fact that you lined her instead of using a hob,she is understandably resentful,and probably a little uncomfortable still!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well is that against the law ?

No it isn't.

That doesn't mean it's neccessary or desirable though.

And if you must breed (rather than merely want to) then I suggest it makes sense to understand the full genetic implications of what you are doing.

Something that magwitch demonsterably fails to do: her recent posts confirm that her knowledge of genetics is zero.

At least Magwitch's spelling is up to scratch! demosterably.

That's poor typing, not poor spelling.

Though I grant you the effect's the same :notworthy:

I am the Dr Josef Mengele of the ferret breeding world and your a....... :whistling:

No, you're just someone who can't cope with any form of criticism, and responds with personal abuse :laugh:

Take more water with it :feck:

Ok my humble apoligises for my harsh words kind sir your obivously quite sensitive :kiss: .

Yes, I am a sensitive soul, and your scathing comments have hurt me to the quick.

Your sincere apology is noted and accepted...

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Well is that against the law ?

No it isn't.

That doesn't mean it's neccessary or desirable though.

And if you must breed (rather than merely want to) then I suggest it makes sense to understand the full genetic implications of what you are doing.

Something that magwitch demonsterably fails to do: her recent posts confirm that her knowledge of genetics is zero.

At least Magwitch's spelling is up to scratch! demosterably.

That's poor typing, not poor spelling.

Though I grant you the effect's the same :notworthy:

Fair play someone who can take a bit of stick and retain their humour. :clapper:
Guest on the hill
I have a little jill who is the sweetest thing normally, but having recently lined her she as turned into a right cow. Feeding her yesterday she was on me like a snapping turtle trying to stink her teeth deeper and deeper. Anyone elses jills turn a bit nasty when expecting?

DSC02020-2.jpg

I think the problem here is the fact that you lined her instead of using a hob,she is understandably resentful,and probably a little uncomfortable still!

em......tube she was obviously lined with a hob!! or do you think you can line jills with other jills???

what a stupid thing to say :icon_eek:

ON THE HILL, dont see this as me critasising, as you put it, but posts like the one above are done, tongue in cheek, between longer standing members, who know each other

(although Inan is very old)

em......tube she was obviously lined with a hob!! or do you think you can line jills with other jills???

I think that was meant to be a joke; a play on words to lighten the thread. But it seems to have passed over your head.

Guest Magwitch
I am the Dr Josef Mengele of the ferret breeding world and your a....... :whistling:

No, you're just someone who can't cope with any form of criticism, and responds with personal abuse :laugh:

Take more water with it :feck:

Ok my humble apoligises for my harsh words kind sir your obivously quite sensitive :kiss: .

Yes, I am a sensitive soul, and your scathing comments have hurt me to the quick.

Your sincere apology is noted and accepted...

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ive taken on board what you said and banged her on the head this morning thanks for the sound advice :toast:

ON THE HILL, dont see this as me critasising, as you put it, but posts like the one above are done, tongue in cheek, between longer standing members, who know each other

Don't tell everyone Steve ,I pretend I'm only 30,well , I am , x2 ,heard you had the famous Manky out the other day,Pat brought me up to date,roll on the Autumn eh?

Don't tell everyone Steve ,I pretend I'm only 30,well , I am , x2 ,heard you had the famous Manky out the other day,Pat brought me up to date,roll on the Autumn eh?

yeah, ferreter216's ferret "dent" started getting a complex, cause manky kept beating him up

Guest on the hill

I think that was meant to be a joke; a play on words to lighten the thread. But it seems to have passed over your head.

sorry for not being a mind reader and for not knowing that people put posts up for no reason :thumbdown: oh yeah and booo hisss if you cant take it from an unknown source dont go on the internet :wallbash:

Ive taken on board what you said and banged her on the head this morning thanks for the sound advice :toast:

Bugger.

I've booked mine in at the vets for a spey reversal, and sod the genetic consequences, I'm breeding from her... :clapper:

Guest on the hill

no worries! i see no critasisum in that statement well said allthough the toung in cheek thing is not true if you consider nearly all of this thread lol

yeah, ferreter216's ferret "dent" started getting a complex, cause manky kept beating him up

Well its nearly the size of little Ted!

ted

sorry for not being a mind reader and for not knowing that people put posts up for no reason :thumbdown: oh yeah and booo hisss if you cant take it from an unknown source dont go on the internet :wallbash:

I seem to inadvertently have offended you ,either that or you have drink taken ,if it is the former my apologies ,if the latter perhaps you should change your name from On The Hill to On The Piss? Inan.