Little sweet heart

Guest Magwitch

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you shore though that most silver/DEW are healthy, being more i exspect are bred for the show seen.

I see no problem with breeding silvers as long as you have rescord of your lines and the health of the ferretnin that line.

no more sure than im sure all the polecats or albinos are healthy! im not saying droid is wrong,just that i think if bred responsibly and sensibly that there is no need to build a special ferret Auschwitz! :blink:

no more sure than im sure all the polecats or albinos are healthy! im not saying droid is wrong,just that i think if bred responsibly and sensibly that there is no need to build a special ferret Auschwitz! :blink:

How do you breed 'responsibly/sensibly' a ferret that contains a lethal gene?

the gene doeasn't know if you are being 'responsible' or 'sensible' :laugh::laugh::laugh:

are you shore though that most silver/DEW are healthy, being more i exspect are bred for the show seen.

I see no problem with breeding silvers as long as you have rescord of your lines and the health of the ferretnin that line.

There IS no problem, as long as you accept that you are breeding into your ferrets a lethal/harmful gene that WILL show eventually.

How a 'record of your lines' will change whether the gene exerts an effect on the unfortunate ferret eludes me.

the gene doeasn't know if you are being 'responsible' or 'sensible' :laugh::laugh::laugh:

i meant as far as you can be. i.e,not breeding silver to silver or any ferrets that are either related or known to have silver in there recent line. got to give it to you droid,at least you've got a sense of humour! :thumbs:

now I deffintly agrea with you there.

Would you say then that silvers are just as healthy as any other colour.

Bear in mind here I have limit exsperiance of breeding, and my 6 years exsperiance of ferrets are of rescue ones,

Guest Magwitch
Bollocks :icon_eek::censored::notworthy:

Shouldn't he be 'Magwarlock' then? :laugh:

I am a shemale :laugh: get a grip dipstick :toast:

Hahahahaha.

Try harder with the insults, Einstein :feck:

Ive had silvers for years my friend, i have nearer bred silver to silver and have always out crossed to a unrelated albino and have near reared a retard yet. i bow to your superior knowledge my learned friend. now get a grip dipstick :laugh:

i meant as far as you can be. i.e,not breeding silver to silver or any ferrets that are either related or known to have silver in there recent line. got to give it to you droid,at least you've got a sense of humour! :thumbs:

Yes, I agree with that..... :thumbs:

And I'm not advocating a cull of silvers/DEWs - I have one myself - just not breeding from them.

Bollocks :icon_eek::censored::notworthy:

Shouldn't he be 'Magwarlock' then? :laugh:

I am a shemale :laugh: get a grip dipstick :toast:

Hahahahaha.

Try harder with the insults, Einstein :feck:

Ive had silvers for years my friend, i have nearer bred silver to silver and have always out crossed to a unrelated albino and have near reared a retard yet. i bow to your superior knowledge my learned friend. now get a grip dipstick :laugh:

You aren't my friend, and you're just reducing the odds, not eliminating them. :tongue2:

You seem obsessed with my dipstick....scary :sick:

so just for the record,

we "us bad lot that breed silvers" that have up to this date, not had any deformed/2 headed ferrets etc etc, know totally nothing about silvers

you, that admit to owning a silver, yet would never dream of breeding from it, as this would go against your views, you views that I can only guess, come from another party, be it a book, the internet, or another keeper

so your saying, that proves, your right, and were wrong,