just curious for the perspective from all of you guys... i dont know if many of you have heard of this character or not - i assume some might since you've heard of the tv show Lost!

i wonder, am i the only one not disgusted and shocked at the picture of her in the blanket?

cyrus230.jpg

At the end of the day i feel bad for Miley Cyrus(that is the actress that plays Hannah)

From my artist's perspective i think its a very well done piece, very tasteful and shows her best qualities. but now the media is asking if she is the NEXT britney spears!?!? gimme a break y'all!

this poor girl has gone from loving this picture and happily explaining why to regretting it and begging forgiveness from fans and parents....

what!?!?

this picture is akin to the coppertone girl.... only more tasteful than that....

Coppertone_girl.jpg

sorry, had to rant a bit.... if i had a daughter i dont think i would be worrying about Hannah Montana being a bad influence until the girl goes out, gets roaring drunk and runs over a camera man... right now i think she's probably the safest image for girls. i know all that could change, but i highly doubt this picture is the precursor to future evils.

thoughts/opinions?

again i'm an artist AND a freelance photographer... the human body is quite beautiful in its natural form and i find it annoying that the media wants to pervert this particular photo. :thumbdown:

Well sam Fox for thoese who remember her was only 16 when she appeared topless in the paper & in my opinion the pic above is fare more tastefull than that

Guest manda

I think its a nice pic but she's 15 and i wouldnt want blokes perving over my 15 yr old, my daughter is getting a chastity belt fitted at 12 til she's 30 lol

I think its a nice pic but she's 15 and i wouldnt want blokes perving over my 15 yr old, my daughter is getting a chastity belt fitted at 12 til she's 30 lol

i supose all parents of daughters will think a simmilar thing, but take all that out of the equation its a nice pic , not tarty or over sugestive

15 is just a number and age of consent varies across the EU and US.

its how a child is raised that makes them what they become,ime curious would those shocked at the pic allow their daughter to listen to pop music ? many of the artists are messed up on drugs alcohol and live a life of immorality.

My mother would often quote a bible passage from 1 Corinthians 15:33 which says "...bad associations spoil useful habits." in other words we are influenced by those we would choose as friends or aquantences,allowing our children to listen to these artists and view pictures like this without a proper moral foundation and an understanding of right and wrong can and will lead to problems and they may well emulate these virtual 'friends'.

i got no problem with the pictures didnt think they were to racy the other one with her father was a bit weird . what i do have a problem with is that she is another child star (not a bad one either ) being pushed into the adult world far to fast . she may be ok her parents may look after her properly or they may be the type to see the dollar signs before their daughters well being who knows only time will tell .

i got no problem with the pictures didnt think they were to racy the other one with her father was a bit weird . what i do have a problem with is that she is another child star (not a bad one either ) being pushed into the adult world far to fast . she may be ok her parents may look after her properly or they may be the type to see the dollar signs before their daughters well being who knows only time will tell .

i agree pushy parents have hell off a lot to answer for, there was a tennis player some yrs ago who had her father stopped going anywhere near her due to the huge pressure he put her under

Taking that pic's of a 15 year old who's head at that age is all over the place is a bit off limits! Nothing wrong with consenting adults who want to get their kit off!!!! but a Kid? :hmm:.....

Jasper