CONSERVETIVES.

Guest Frank

The one thing you need to ask yourself before voting for labour.....

"Has it got any better in the past decade"???

Problem now is that they cannot blame the tories for the present situation...we are getting taxed now more than ever, the country is a shit-pit full of every other countries undesirables and my taxes are being squandered on these f*ckers that are bleeding our country dry!!!!

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

I agree Rolfe,

You should not go on what happened in the past, it is what you want now that matters.

Since the time of Thatcher and Major, there is a new leader, over half of the MP's are new and younger, and the Labour government has now shown itself to be incompetent at managing the economy when it changes its Chancellor.

I am not advocating the Conservatives specifically, that would be wrong, but you need to decide on what is needed and not was done by previous parties. The changes that the country went through in the 80's were inevitable and needed, the same will happen in France in the next few years when Sarkozy tries to introduce a model based on Britain.

A current Parliament is not bound by Past Parliaments.

Change is needed and definately in the wings.

Regards

SS

choice = labour party banned hunting, conservative party, whos party leader actively hunts, decision in my eyes is a no brainer?

labour have fecked this country, time to get rid!!!!!!!

:clapper::clapper: So thats your criteria for a new goverment? no f*****g wonder hunting was banned in the first place!!! Me i care more about my childrens future,id rather swim in my own shite than vote that shower of c***s back in.Cannot believe you people are so blinded by Camerons propaganda,you honestly believe that the tories will repeal the ban. :clapper::clapper: What a f*****g joke. :censored:

SO you reckon this load of fannies are better get fecking real. and i aint talking about hunting.

Where in my post does it say i am behind the Labour party? NOWHERE! they are a shower of c**ts,but i left school in 1983 and remember how it was under the tories.Mass unemployment,the poll tax,prescription prices going from 17p to over £4 in three years,any national company worth anything sold for peanuts to put money in the kitty etc etc.The tories will not repeal the ban,and will screw the lower paid,just as they have always done.So yes its a no brainer.

Vote for NONE OF THE ABOVE!! :thumbs:

Guest Frank
i personally think the first party to bring back hanging again[ if possible ] would get peoples votes because this country needs a good sort out

Could do with a law like that over here aswell.. :yes:

:censored::censored: they are all the fecking same they only after your votes and when and only when they get in will they consider making a change in the laws we are supposed to have freedom of speach aye right only when they let us there only out to line there own pockets they dont give a monkeys :censored: about us :censored::censored:
Guest whitser

wether they get back in or not i wonder how many seats labour lost that were on councils in hunting country. if labour are loosing seats because of the bill and because the torys have sais they'll repeal it then you might see labour do some kind of u-turn on it. like licensed hunting.......

choice = labour party banned hunting, conservative party, whos party leader actively hunts, decision in my eyes is a no brainer?

labour have fecked this country, time to get rid!!!!!!!

:clapper::clapper: So thats your criteria for a new goverment? no f*****g wonder hunting was banned in the first place!!! Me i care more about my childrens future,id rather swim in my own shite than vote that shower of c***s back in.Cannot believe you people are so blinded by Camerons propaganda,you honestly believe that the tories will repeal the ban. :clapper::clapper: What a f*****g joke. :censored:

Totally agree with the sentiments Bill. :thumbs: Don't believe everything they say. I've yet to hear any decent policies from the Torys, or how they are going to change anything.

wether they get back in or not i wonder how many seats labour lost that were on councils in hunting country. if labour are loosing seats because of the bill and because the torys have sais they'll repeal it then you might see labour do some kind of u-turn on it. like licensed hunting.......

Are you really naive enough to believe that Labours losses in the local elections were down to the hunting ban?

Guest whitser

i dont know. im irish, how would i know which way and why you lot are voting? these are local elections, so a labour seat could easily be lost if it was hunting country. maybe im wrong. are these the first locals since the ban?

To the Tories the working class is something that sticks onto the sole of their shoes....dont be fecking fooled by cameron and co !!! unfortunally new fecking labour crawled out from under the same stone,both dont give a flying feck for folk who have less than six figures in their bank account.

I, just like Bill left school around the same time and remember how the tories had ground the country and the working class into the ground,aswell as this i came from a mining village and remember seeing how hard working men and a strong community spirit was being ripped apart by the tories who didnt give a toss :censored: so for these reasons im with Bill and maltenby here,both parties are too much alike now and both cant be trusted in power imo.....politicians are now in the game for themseves and are only after your vote...they wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire ;)

If i was Scottish then i would probably vote labour with the amount of money directed up there by there fellow countryman Gordon Brown.

You have over half your working population employed by the state., free prescriptions, no tuition fees at university and a good few other things we don't get.

Labour is in melt down, the bubble has burst, people have realised the economy has just been built on borrowed money.

Labour have failed in every aspect of government, education, crime, immigration, tax, not one major new road, prison or hospital have been built.

Where the f**k has all our money gone!

Labour have never been capable of running an economy, all they are is a bunch of solicitors and career politicians.

2010 THEY ARE OUT AND GOOD RIDDENS TO BAD RUBBISH.

If i was Scottish then i would probably vote labour with the amount of money directed up there by there fellow countryman Gordon Brown.

You have over half your working population employed by the state., free prescriptions, no tuition fees at university and a good few other things we don't get.

Labour is in melt down, the bubble has burst, people have realised the economy has just been built on borrowed money.

Labour have failed in every aspect of government, education, crime, immigration, tax, not one major new road, prison or hospital have been built.

Where the f**k has all our money gone!

Labour have never been capable of running an economy, all they are is a bunch of solicitors and career politicians.

2010 THEY ARE OUT AND GOOD RIDDENS TO BAD RUBBISH.

I cant help thinking the opening couple of lines of your thread is a slur on my country concerning labour f*****g things up and some how its us that keeps them in power...opening a can of worms here spring to mind!!!Scotland have no love of labour or as you put it our fellow countryman Brown either,we have voted the nationalists in since we had our local elections last year...labour like the other night took a trouncing up here,so your claim of if you being Scottish you would also vote labour has no substance and smacks of looking for scapegoats to blame for labours failings......and no one mentioned of voting fecking labour either,its just some folks opinions are that tories are no better than labour....with both being a lying incompetent waste of space.

if your loaded then the tory's will look after you(your money)poor c**ts like me will stay poor,we dont want it like the eighties again

labour are a bunch of useless t***s who have cocked this country right up,too busy kissing the american presidents ass to focus on little things like the nhs/schools/jobs for people who actually belong here.crime has gone up now that we are over run with immigrants,every time theres a serious crime like rape in the papers its an immigrant whos done it,it makes me sick,so labour can f**k off aswell

lib dems?do they actually know what there doing,bnp can f**k right off.

THEY ARE ALL AS USELESS AS EACH OTHER SO WERE PRETTY MUCH F****D

In my ideal political fore, there would be no party politics of any kind.

Every MP would be elected on their own merit, the equivalent of an independent nowadays.

The MP's would then vote how their constituents wanted on the manifesto's they were elected on and not in line with the part Whips. The idea of "toeing the party line" is barbaric and wholly undemocratic.

The Prime Minister would be elected by the House, by MP's and not by the party. He would then, as now choose a cabinet.

There would be no majority in Parliament and so no way of sailing government bills through, each member would vote, in the event of a tie, as now the Speaker(who would also, as now be elected by the House), would have the casting vote.

This would increase the amount of scrutiny and accountability to unimaginable proportions, allowing the electorate to control the government, as it is and always was meant to be.

This would spell an end to donation rows, cash for peerages and all other party corruption.

It would also end the recent and current scenario of an "Elected Dictatorship".

This in my mind is 'ideal' but the most unlikely political decision or scenario ever to arise.